Premium accounts
are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

MGS (Metal Gear Solid) Chat

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Computer, Internet and Console chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
19:54 Tue 5 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
chat about anything to do with MGS here
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:00 Tue 5 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
mike0889 said:
tinie_tempah said:
To beat raven i used the guided rocket launcher thing haha

I always used the stinger missle. Used to wait on the corner for him to pop out. Everyone i spoke to always used the nikita missiles or C4 but i always found it the best way to beat him.

I used nikita missile to beat the second sniper wolf as well
I liked to mix it up. Thats why I loved replaying the game. There was always so many different ways to do stuff!

Like when you had to run up the stairs before getting into the elevator with the 4 invisible fellas and fighting the Hind D. First time I tried to kill them all with the FAMAS. Second time I just kept throwing stun grenades as I ran. Made life so much easier!

I beat sniper wolf with a sniper rifle. Was the only way to go
tinie_tempah
tinie_tempah
20:05 Tue 5 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah i beat wolf with the sniper and i can't remember if it was the nikita i used to beat Raven, it has been a while might play again tonight
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:06 Tue 5 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
g_echo_l said:
mike0889 said:
tinie_tempah said:
To beat raven i used the guided rocket launcher thing haha

I always used the stinger missle. Used to wait on the corner for him to pop out. Everyone i spoke to always used the nikita missiles or C4 but i always found it the best way to beat him.

I used nikita missile to beat the second sniper wolf as well
I liked to mix it up. Thats why I loved replaying the game. There was always so many different ways to do stuff!

Like when you had to run up the stairs before getting into the elevator with the 4 invisible fellas and fighting the Hind D. First time I tried to kill them all with the FAMAS. Second time I just kept throwing stun grenades as I ran. Made life so much easier!

I beat sniper wolf with a sniper rifle. Was the only way to go

I always used to use the famas on the stairs fighting all those guys. Would take up all my rations and would then have to be careful fighting the Hind. Was in the middle of replaying it yesterday and thought why don't i just use the once redundant stun grenades instead. Was ALLOT easier lol and only used up 1 ration
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:07 Tue 5 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
I wasted all last night when I got home from work watching MGS on youtube instead of doing college work!

Was funny, the first guy actually hadnt a clue. It was kind of sad watching him just randomly run around beating up guys. Maybe it was because it wasnt my style of play.
tinie_tempah
tinie_tempah
20:09 Tue 5 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
The vamp is the best boss on MGS2

I watched a clip on youtube fo the 4th one, him and raiden fight again but is a bit strange as raiden can be stabbed a 100 times without dieng lol
tinie_tempah
tinie_tempah
20:11 Tue 5 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
On the first one when you run up the endless stairs fighting guys i just dived through them all ha saved a lot of bullets and time
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:14 Tue 5 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
How long did it take every1 to find meryls codec number. The said colonel it was on the back of the CD case and you had a CD in your inventory. Was there for ages tryna figure it out. Another piece of MGS geniuis
tinie_tempah
tinie_tempah
20:18 Tue 5 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
mike0889 said:
How long did it take every1 to find meryls codec number. The said colonel it was on the back of the CD case and you had a CD in your inventory. Was there for ages tryna figure it out. Another piece of MGS geniuis

Yeah same here i looked at the CD but it still was not there so i tried every codec number possible haha
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:30 Tue 5 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Final Quickest Completion of MGS:

1:57

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:32 Tue 5 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
I remember doing it this quick cause at the end you got ratings, i think under 2 hours was tiger or something....such a class game its unreal.

Jesus...or was it 2:57, 1:57 seems awfully fast lol
tinie_tempah
tinie_tempah
20:43 Tue 5 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
arpeggi said:
I remember doing it this quick cause at the end you got ratings, i think under 2 hours was tiger or something....such a class game its unreal.

You must have played it like 10 times to get it done that fast haha
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:44 Tue 5 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
was looking in book for awhile too.

my favourite boss to fight is probably Sniper Wolf.

my favourite boss is The Boss from MGS3 as she teaches you meaning of life and how we have no enemies.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:47 Tue 5 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
arpeggi said:

Id say it was definitely 2:57, i dont think its possible to get through the whole game that quick no matter how good or fast you are.

I remember I was around the 4:00 the first time.
tinie_tempah
tinie_tempah
20:54 Tue 5 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
The story behind MGS is great i read it all on a forum one night took me about an hour
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:59 Tue 5 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
I think it was 1:57, i did play it about 20 times and was super quick at the end, im pretty sure it was under 2 hours ill google the rankings
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:10 Tue 5 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Ahhh it was 2:57.... It was rank: Hawk ( hard mode and under 3 hours)

dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:12 Tue 5 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
where you find out?

and how you know which one is yours?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:20 Tue 5 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
My rank was fox as far as I remember!

Your rank was based on number of times spotted/killed/enemies killed / difficulty and time taken to complete .... i think!

Edit: just checked the rankings now, after posting, guess it wasnt fox because that made me the best rank at hard and I dont think i was that!
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

MGS (Metal Gear Solid) Chat

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Computer, Internet and Console chat.
Back to Forum List.