New F1 Thread

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 12526
kilimanjaro
kilimanjaro
20:16 Wed 29 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Lewis is on a different level now..like Vettel was a year or two ago.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:18 Wed 6 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
YES!
romours hear tht he may go to ferrari!
quickpot_147
quickpot_147
00:46 Sat 9 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
i doubt it because of the car he has at mercedes, there is no need to for him to go to ferrari
mich
mich
03:15 Tue 12 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I agree, why leave the best car there is, finishing 1/2 almost every race to go to a team who at the minute are so unpredictable. I think Williams are the up and coming team to watch out for, I really like Bottas not sure what it is but there is something about him.

Same with Hamilton, but it helps he is British and has arrogance and a desire to win. 12 laps to go yesterday about 17 seconds behind and he was still asking if it was Impossible to win, when the team told him to back off he refused until he KNEW it was impossible. The guy is a true racer.

I also understand why people hate him for the same reasons though.

No one is gonna overturn Mercedes, not for a couple years anyway and I can't see Hamilton losing the championship so really can't see him leaving unless he gets offered a lot more money than his current contract.
quickpot_147
quickpot_147
18:28 Wed 13 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
To be honest though they do need to change F1 because it is really predictable now mercedes, ferrari and williams top 6 all the time then you just have the rest of the cars at the back been lapped every race because they cant afford it.

Then you have talks of red bull pulling out if audi doesnt join the sport or not enough power in their engine, mclaren have just ruined their car with honda so we have to wait till next season to even see a challenge from mclaren.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:37 Sat 16 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Fueling back in 2017!!!!! you wanted change, you got it people
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:27 Sat 18 Jul 15 (BST)  [Link]  
R.I.P jules bianchi who sadly died yesterday after a long battle to recover from his injuries sustained in a heavy crash at the 2014 japanese grand prix....

R.I.P jules.
chezz021_v2
chezz021_v2
18:11 Mon 20 Jul 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Rest in piece Jules, we prayed for you!

My thoughts go out to his family and friends, it's a sad loss to the formula 1 world, considering he was a future world champion.
Pages: 12526
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

New F1 Thread

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.