Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
m_wood
m_wood
03:08 Fri 13 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Posted Image

Hello and Welcome to the 2011 Funky Snooker Awards with your host Cue_Po...sorry, this clearly is not Derry. Derry is on holiday in Mexico, therefore the Lord put himself forward as your brand new Funky Snooker Awards Host!

As Host, and looking like a penguin with a bow tie, I have over the past couple of days been hard at work narrowing down the field that YOU all nominated. From all the people you submitted for the awards, I created a shortlist leaving the 3 most voted for players to go through to the final nomination process. In some cases the field to choose from was 3 or more as you will soon see.

The Judging Panel for these nominations include...
Einit ~ Storm_Force ~Duke_Flukem ~ Dgeneratio ~ M_Wood ~ I_Am_God ~ Polida ~ Junster33 ~ Sarahh ~ Slatty ~ I_Am_Blessed ~ Virtuoso1978 ~ Kilimanjaro ~ Adam_147 ~ Jammymac ~ Hughsy ~ Odee ~ Jamgood ~ _Sting_ ~ Smithy3417...

A very mixed panel of Judges, from a variety of clans and players. For each Award I shall put in brackets the number of votes receieved. Some Voters declined to vote for some awards.. but lets crack on with our FIRST AWARD...

Admin of the Year!

The Nominations for Admin of the Year...
Fatboysam.... and... Spinner.....

And the winner is...
m_wood
m_wood
03:14 Fri 13 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Posted Image

Very Well done to Mr Fatboysam who takes away our first Award of the Year 2011. Both Admins work extremely hard in keeping this site functioning and running. The site in 2011 took on a new look and its fair to say that we have all adjusted to it well and it is no longer... too bright

Fatboysam (11) Spinner (7)

It is now time for our next award.. as we have named Fatboysam our Admin of the year, lets crack on with the award for Moderator of the year...

The Nominations for Moderator of the year are...
Adam_147.......and Budweiser........ and Baff....

And the winner is...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:18 Fri 13 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
It's fastboysam lmao
m_wood
m_wood
03:21 Fri 13 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Posted Image

Congratulations!! Adam_147 only joined the Moderating Team in 2011 and already has made an immediate impact with the Funky Snooker players and community...he is like the Den Watts of Funky sorting players out and taking a strong hand to those who do wrong... he is also father to a lovechild with Seb but lets not bring this up in this ceremony!! Congratulations to Adam.

Adam_147 (10) ...Baff (5)... Budweiser (5)

Our Next Award will be the Arcade Player of the Year.

The Nominations for this are...
Kaison.........and I_Am_Blessed......... and Virtuoso1978

Your winner, of the 2011 Arcade Player of the Year Award.. IS......
m_wood
m_wood
03:32 Fri 13 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Posted Image

I_Am_Blessed is the winner! In a Year of great Arcade Players such as Kaison, Virtuso, Hustler, Tinie_Tempah, Sean, Whocares to name a select few, there is no doubt that I_Am_Blessed made a huge impact in 2011 achieving 84 breaks of 107 and 56 Tournament Victories. I_Am_Blessed is your overwhelming Arcade Player of the Year 2011

I_Am_Blessed (10) Kaison (4) Virtuoso1978 (5)

The Next Award on our list is the Most Liked Member

The Nominees for this Category are as follows...
Spirit2010
Dgeneratio
Ang_K...

Your winner and Most Liked Player in the Year of Our Lord 2011....
m_wood
m_wood
03:39 Fri 13 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Posted Image

The Lady of Killer herself, the lovely, witty and charming, and sometimes DIRTY Ang_K! For this category it seems sad that we have 2 Runners Up for this Award, all 3 are deserved winners... but Ang is our winner and because we all like her, we can all make her feel guilty into buying us all present. Lord Wood would like a new dressing down with his initials on the back thanks!

Ang_K (10) Dgeneratio (4) Spirit2010 (6)

Our Next Award is for the Regular Table...

The Nominations for the Regular Player of the Year are...
Damee
Sean
Whocares8x8

The Winner of this Award goes to....
m_wood
m_wood
03:48 Fri 13 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Posted Image

Damee picks up the Award for the Regular Player of the Year. A Very hotly Contested Award with 3 fantastic players. It goes without saying that Sean counts himself very unlucky to be up against 2 of FunkySnookers Greats.. And on this occasion Damee comes out on top with more 147s per ratio than well, i was going to say me getting girls but that wouldnt be true

Damee (8) Sean (5) Whocares8x8 (6)

Our Next Award of this evening.... is the Most Consistent Player of the Year Award..

The Many Nominations for this award are...
Spirit2010.... and Brentologist....and Ccfc1927 ....and Adam_147..... and Whocares8x8.....and Sean

Pick the winner from that lot! Well.. you did... and the winner is...
m_wood
m_wood
03:54 Fri 13 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Posted Image

The Winner is Whocares8x8! Very Well Done to Seb on claiming this award, and it is hard to argue with this in truth. Whocares8x8 achieved the feat of being Ranked Number 1 Overall for ALL of 2011. If that isnt consistent then what is! More consistency than the British Government thats what! But congratulations to all the Nominees for this Award

Whocares8x8 (8) Spirit2010 (6) Adam_147 (2) Sean (2) Ccfc1927 (0) Brentologist (2)

The Next Award of this very long drawn out padding of an Awards, but with effort of course, is for Power Snooker!

The Nominations for the First Ever Power Snooker Award go to...
Whocares8x8
M_Wood
Scobansco...

The Winner of the 2011 Power Snooker Award is...
m_wood
m_wood
04:02 Fri 13 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Posted Image

....Me? Me?????? Really?? Yes me! Wooohooo!!! Thank You Thank You!!! I accept this award from you, my peers, and thank you for voting for me. With the Most Power Snooker Tournament Wins of all Time.. i thank you greatly for this award, and like to think ive made Power Snooker my own event.. so lets rename it to M_Woods Tournament! Power Snooker was of course NEW for 2011, and now with the removed bonus for Centuries, the games are now tight... like Dgeneratios wallett...

M_Wood (10) Whocares8x8 (6) Scobansco (2)

Our Next Award is the Most Improved Player of 2011...

The Nomineees are thus...
Davey1985.....and Hughsy.....and Sean.... and Adam_147... and Etarvt

The Winner.. and clearly, one to watch in 2012... IS
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:05 Fri 13 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
wooo hooo... wd :)
m_wood
m_wood
04:11 Fri 13 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Posted Image

Its Adam_147! Picking up his Second Award! Adam_147 has made great improvements throughout the year resulting in him becoming the second Highest Ranked Player on the site, and has been Number 1 in Carom and Killer, and high in everything he has done through his gameplay and improvement.. its the best I can do, its bedtime for god sakes! Very well done to Adam_147

Adam_147 (7) Hughsy (5) Sean (4) Davey1985 (1) Etarvt (3)

The Next Award for you all to gawp at, by the way, am I doing a good job as host? Course I am! The Next Award is the Killer Player of the Year Award....

The nominees...
Adam_147..... Ccfc1927.... Whocares8x8....Tombo1...

The Killer of Funkysnooker 2011 is....
m_wood
m_wood
04:17 Fri 13 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Posted Image

Its the Tombola of Funky Snooker that has claimed the Killer Award for 2011 and a very nice chappy he is too! Tombo is always full of fun and banter, but if you say the wrong thing to him BOSH, he will backspin you into the cushion leaving you for dead...literally.. well, that is Killer isnt it stupid? Congratulations to Tombo1

Tombo1 (10) Adam_147 (5) Ccfc1927 (1) Whocares8x8 (2)

The Next installment of our Awards will be Game Personality of the Year 2011
Our three Nominations for this award are
M_Wood.....and Cue Power..... and Davey1985..

The Winner...
m_wood
m_wood
04:23 Fri 13 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Posted Image

......How long till someone says FIX? haha! Its me! The Lord of Funky Snooker! I am your Game Personality of the Year 2011! And I thank you very much! Some people dont get what im about and think that I am serious when in actual fact, the majority of what I say is said in jest, sadly sometimes it can come across on a typed screen as arrogant or nasty, but in person, you would hear the tone... thankfully many of you seem to get my banter and have a good crack of laughter with you all.. so remember, smiles for miles and thank you for this award!

M_Wood (13) Cue_Power (3) Davey1985 (4)

The Next Award on this never ending list is the Award for the Carom Player of the Year...

The nominations for Carom are..
Fuzzy...... and Adam_147... and Etarvt

The Winner.. of the Carom 2011 is....
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:24 Fri 13 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
well done again woody :))
cue_power
cue_power
04:25 Fri 13 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Hey its Derry here from Mexico... would just like to say thank you for the awa... huh what? I didnt win?

Go play in traffic you fricking horrible critters.
cue_power
cue_power
04:26 Fri 13 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Fixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
m_wood
m_wood
04:29 Fri 13 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Posted Image

Well you cant say Fix to me if this isnt a fix haha! Adam picks up his THIRD Award of 2011! The man is unstoppable. You voted him as YOUR Carom Player of 2011, and again its hard to argue this point really but lets have a word about his fellow nominees in Fuzzy and Etarvt, 2 outstanding candidates and im sure Adam_147 would not mind sharing his award with these 2 strong competitors.. although hes greedy so hes keeping it aint ya Adam! Well done

Adam_147 (8) Fuzzy (6) Etarvt (5)

The Next Award is the Original Snooker Player of the Year Award.. a big award.. lets take a look at whos nominated...

Sean.......and Whocares8x8... and Brentologist...

Wow....3 Big Names. 3 Masters. 3 Original Genius's...

The Winner.. and your Original Snooker Player of the Year...
m_wood
m_wood
04:36 Fri 13 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Posted Image

There had to be a winner. 3 Outstanding players of Original Snooker. But you have voted Brentologist as your Number 1 of 2011. All 3 players have been outstanding (apart from the blip when M_Wood was Number 1 from 17th December ahem cough cough).. but these 3 have taken Original Snooker to an even higher level, and all 3 have achieved multiple 147s, and Higher than 950 Rank on Original. Sean again, is very unlucky to be up against 2 outstanding players... but for Brentologist it is a deserved award, and unlucky to Whocares8x8 and Sean, nobody would of battered an eyelid if either of those had won...

Brentologist (10) Whocares8x8 (6) Sean (3)

And now Ladies and Gentleman, we move onto our final 2 awards... and I must apologise for that Interruption from Cue_Power. We tried to get him Via Video Link of him having his Mojito in Cancun but he has been lured away by some Mexican Surfers.. say no more...

It is time to crown our FEMALE Player of the Year 2011...

The Nominations for this Award Ladies are...
Polida..... and I_Will_Lose.... and Sarahh.....and Ang_K

The Winner, and your Female Player of the Year 2011 is...
m_wood
m_wood
04:44 Fri 13 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Posted Image

Its Ang_k!!!!! Congratulations to our Princess of 2011 on Funky Snooker. Ang_K is the one you voted as your Female Player of 2011, and Ang_K picks up her second Award of the Year. The Girls on Funky keep getting better and better, and the fact that they come onto a Snooker site is to be applauded itself, just think how many times they get chatted up, I should know, ive tried with them all! ...Then again, ive tried with most guys too BUT ANYWAY!

Ang_K is your Female Player of the Year 2011. But I think we can all say Well Played to all the females on Funky, without you we wouldnt have as much fun as we do with you, so thank you from all us leerng Funky Men...

Ang_K (8) Polida (2) Sarahh (7) I_Will_Lose (3)

And now.. its time. The award everyone has been waiting for.. the Funky Snooker Player of the Year 2011..

We have 5 nominations for this award...
Brentologist, whom you voted as your Original Player of the Year
Sean, who has been in the Top 3 for the Regular and Original Awards...
Whocares8x8 Whom has been Ranked #1 All year
Spirit2010 Who achieved 100,000 Tourna Points and over 400 Tournaments
Adam_147....3 Awards.. can he make it 4...

The Winner... and Funky Snooker Player of the Year 2011...
m_wood
m_wood
04:50 Fri 13 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Posted Image

It is Whocares8x8! Our 2011 Player of the Year. An Outstanding Year for Seb, and now caps it off by becoming your Player of the Year.. Rank 1 all Year Long is Some Feat, and you have to question, will anyone EVER be able to take his spot. Whocares8x8 is your winner. Congratulations

Whocares8x8 (8) Spirit2010 (6) Adam_147 (3) Sean (2) Brentologist (1)

That about does it for this Years Funky Snooker Awards. Congratulations to everyone that won an award. To those that didnt or came close very unlucky. As you can see in the voting there were some extremely close votes.Thank you all for taking the time to vote and put forward nominations, and thank you to the Judging Panel.. I have been your host.. Lord Wood. Goodnight
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

2011 FunkySnooker Awards... THE RESULTS

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.