Premium accounts
are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

Football manager 2012

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Computer, Internet and Console chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 178
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:48 Sun 6 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Was just one of them games mate. Where everything just comes together.

My formation was...

--------GK-------
RB--Cb--Cb--LB
------DM--DM---
----------------------
RW---AM---LW
---------ST---------

Fullbacks set on automatic, CB both on Defend. (Not stopper or cover etc)
1 DM set to defend the other set to Support
Both wingers set to support. Attacking mid to attack and Stiker as an Advanced Forward.
ill_be_there
ill_be_there
00:58 Sun 6 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
liverpool formation hahaha, i use 3 CB and 2 wing backs works awesome when you play a passing game
ill_be_there
ill_be_there
02:03 Sun 6 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
anybody know any good formation which uses 2 wingers? preferably no CDM and a CAM also, 5 in the back is ok for me too
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:20 Fri 11 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Game against Chelsea just now away.

3rd minute i go down to 10 man.
8th minute 1-0 up, 1-1 at half time, 72nd minute 2-1 up.

3 minutes added time given , they equalise in the 6th..

What a joke lol
ill_be_there
ill_be_there
03:05 Fri 11 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
that happened to me before, 4 mins added arsenal score winner in 7th minute :O
ill_be_there
ill_be_there
03:36 Sun 13 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
on a cracking cup run at the moment with cheltenham town, just went to birmingham expecting to lose in league cup 3rd round in first season, after beating MK Dons and wigan in first 2 rounds, and got a 4-1 away win! also had 2 goals dissallowed and hit post twice

Posted Image
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:26 Sun 13 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Another season down, another season without Europe. Was fighting for 6th/7th/8th towards the end but my team sort of stumbled over the line.

Sheff Wed reached the League cup final and Sunderland won the Fa Cup so would of had to finish 5th anyway. My young CAM is now first choice permanently and perhaps my best player now. The big clubs are sniffing around him had bids from City and Spurs but holding firm. He's now got an improved deal. I'll post a screenshot of him if i knew how.

Should probably sign a couple of good players for reasonable money and hopefully put up a stronger fight next season.

Hate work permits on this game though..
ill_be_there
ill_be_there
01:28 Mon 14 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Another season down, another season without Europe. Was fighting for 6th/7th/8th towards the end but my team sort of stumbled over the line.

Sheff Wed reached the League cup final and Sunderland won the Fa Cup so would of had to finish 5th anyway. My young CAM is now first choice permanently and perhaps my best player now. The big clubs are sniffing around him had bids from City and Spurs but holding firm. He's now got an improved deal. I'll post a screenshot of him if i knew how.

Should probably sign a couple of good players for reasonable money and hopefully put up a stronger fight next season.

Hate work permits on this game though..

press F12 in-game, then go on your profile and view your screenshots, click on the screenshot, view in full size then use that URL
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:42 Tue 15 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Posted Image
ill_be_there
ill_be_there
01:25 Tue 15 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
nice find, how old is he???
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:01 Tue 15 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
just coming up to 19. He's come through my youth team as a youth candidate. Got a few others also that are in the senior sqaud but he's easily the best.
ill_be_there
ill_be_there
03:59 Tue 15 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
yeah he is amazing! i have no luck what so ever with youth candidates and trialists it annoys me to see that teams like arsenal and chelsea always get the good ones on my game lol

and you are paying 42k to a swindon 19 year old :O you must be mega rich now lol

edit: and just seen the age, couldnt find it before haha
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:05 Tue 15 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah, Big clubs sniffing around him so improved deal. He's arguably my best player and still has some potential.

At 42k he's one of my top 5 earners I think. Will post screen-shots of my other candidates who have made it into the senior squad. Only really got 1 player in the U18s that could be really good at the moment though, Spanish Centre-half.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:34 Wed 16 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Current League Table, give you chance to compare the teams in the Prem compared to reality
Posted Image

Fixtures:
Posted Image
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:50 Fri 18 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Used to love this game!

Just got the free demo from steam, and with arsenal

Signed Aimar 8M, Huntelaar (offered 20, but got replied with 36M)

Yeah, I kinda spent a little bit too much!

As huntelaar looks really disappointing to me, anybody else find this?

Also, cheap goalkeepers, better than almunia?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:52 Fri 18 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
maxym koval?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:54 Fri 18 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
What's the manager chat, and how do you use it?
mich
mich
12:12 Fri 18 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
I lost all my games, computer got a virus, needed formatting and I thought they were saved to my steam account but when I re installed the game they weren't there... GUTTED!

Soooo I started a new game with West Brom, won the carling cup but had a easy run, my hardest game was Stoke in the Semi final, played Swansea in the final who beat United City and Spurs on their way haha. If I were them I'd have felt robbed.

Currently 4th in the league 1 point ahead of Liverpool and Arsenal and 4 ahead of Blackburn and Chelsea, got 7 games left so I obviously want top 4 finish but I am happy with Europa league.

United are 9 points ahead of City with City having a game in hand, so should be a fun finish to the season.

I have brought in....

Ben Foster (Made his loan deal permanent)
Maicon (21 year old Brazillian striker)
Hernan Crespo (Free Transfer
Arne Freidrich (Free Transfer right back)
Giuseppe Gualtieri (Free Transfer Striker only 17)
Moises (Spanish 17 year old AM Free Transfer)
Lennart Thy (German 20 year old Striker Free Transfer)

Need a good CM or CDM though any reccomendations?

Also regarding Arne Freidrich he was on Free Transfer at beginning of the game but had a 6 month world ban for some reason... good player though.
mich
mich
13:30 Fri 18 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Terrible finish to this season...

Last 3 games had Villa Bolton and Fulham lost all 3 4-1.

In all three games I have had a total of 6 goals disallowed (3 in 1 games vs Bolton) Also been denied 2 stone wall penalties, they all seemed to come at crucial times to which was a big blow.

Last 2 games of the season are Spurs away and Man Utd at home so can't see me getting any points here as United are still chasing a title and a win vs me would hand them it.

Currently sit in 6th 2 points off Liverpool above and 2 ahead of Chelsea below and 4 ahead of Newcastle in 8th who have a game in hand vs Liverpool
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:51 Fri 18 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Posted Image

That's my 3rd season finished in charge and it's been a very good one apart from the league where we finished 4th but i think we had no chance anyway has man city won it with 102 points! Won the champions league after only reaching the quarter finals for the past 2 seasons. Retained the FA cup for the 2nd year in a row and finished runnerr up in the carling cup still not sure how we lost that xD
Pages: 178
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Football manager 2012

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Computer, Internet and Console chat.
Back to Forum List.