The Masters 2012

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:03 Sat 21 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
I predicted Shaun Murphy would win the Masters and it's still looking possible but Neil Robertson is a fab Player and will be tough to beat
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:28 Sun 22 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Surprised there's not more interest on this especially on a snooker site lol. Watching the final now. I would have Robertson as the strong favourite but Murphy is playing great stuff. Got to hand it to him for beating Higgins. Never an easy thing to do. I think it will be very close but think Robertson will will by a frame or 2
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:40 Sun 22 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
hey gollum

i am also surprised by the lack of interested im hoping Murphy will win but it will be close
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:45 Sun 22 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
2 cents so far in the first 4 frames, both players in good form, I'm predicting a Robertson 10-7 win!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:51 Sun 22 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
topgearmad said:
hey gollum

i am also surprised by the lack of interested im hoping Murphy will win but it will be close

Hey . i hate Murphy . Don't know why lol. I think it may stem stem back to the time he complained because his opponent(can't remember who, maybe Maguire) forgot his chalk before the match and he asked for him to be deducted a frame. I think that's pretty bad sportsmanship.

Come on Robertson!!!!
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
00:51 Mon 23 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
well done Neil, fully deserved
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:18 Mon 23 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Unfortunately i missed alot matches (from wednesday on because of a holiday). Just back yesterday morning to see the final. Wonderful start with two centuries, from there on some scrappy frames. Neil Robertson, the full deserved winner of this final...dont know if he was the best during the whole week...probably he is.
Last frame was really nice with some exhibition shots.
I noticed that Neil's style of playing has changed the last few years, in the past he played only offensive (all or nothing now and then), yesterday he was also good on the safety and other tactical shots....which is required to win tourneys.
At least a lefthander won...happy with that...or not Susp ?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:35 Mon 23 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yep!! Very happy, I very much like Robertson. We're both lefties and we have the same initials!! N.R.

Our hair styles and colours are different though
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:36 Mon 23 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
My prediction 10-7 really close to actual score 10-6
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:30 Mon 20 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Dunno where to put it might as well say it in here:

Well done Ding on winning the Welsh Open. Watched most of the tournie on freeview channel 301 and on the BBC Sport website, it was high quality.

From the BBC Website:

Ding won the first session 5-3 and then maintained his dominance in the second to pick up the £30,000 winner's cheque with relative ease.

He said: "Mark Selby is a very good player. He's number one but I've beaten the number one."

Selby, who made the tournament's top break of 145, paid
tribute to his opponent.

He said: "I played well in patches but missed too many balls and let him off the hook in the first session.

"Ding got some momentum after that. He played well and full credit to him.

"He's a class player and thoroughly deserved to win."
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

The Masters 2012

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.