are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

R.I.P Nigel Doughty

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:01 Sat 4 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
I'm a Derby Fan but I would like to send my Condolences to everyone effected by Nigel Doughty s death shocking news he was Nottingham Forests club Owner R.I.P
m_wood
m_wood
02:13 Sun 5 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
This is totally shocking and very sad news

Nigel was found today at his home in the gym aged 54.

Hes been at Forest for 10 years, has put in over £100 million of his own money into the club during this time, which saw Forest get Promotion from League 1 as well as reaching the Playoffs in the Championship for the past 2 seasons. He stepped down as chairman at the same time as Steve McClaren resigned. he saved the Mighty Reds from administration in 1999 after buying the club he supports for £11 million. He has receieved flack from Reds fans for not putting more money into the club, but us reds fans appreciate everything he did for us and he will be very sadly missed. RIP Nigel Doughty

Dexter Blackstock
I can't believe what I've just heard. Thoughts with nigel doughty

Ishmael Miller
R.I.P Nigel Doughty may ur soul rest in peace

Lee Westwood
Terrible news to hear that the forest chairman Nigel Dougherty has died

George Boateng
I cant believe the news i've just heard,What a great man Mr Nigel Doughty was.every time i spoke to him he was so passionate about the club

Lewis Mcgugan
Nigel Doughty has done so much for nottingham forest, which sometimes was not best appreciated. Thoughts go to his family

Carl Froch
Really sad news, RIP Nigel Doughty

DCFC is saddened to learn of the death of Nottingham Forest owner Nigel Doughty. Players from both sides will wear black armbands tomorrow

Posted Image
si123
si123
10:58 Sun 5 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
He did a hell of alot for Forest, and it's sad news he loved Forest for all of the reasons stated above!

RIP Nigel Doughty
m_wood
m_wood
19:26 Mon 6 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Posted Image
ecwwwe
ecwwwe
19:31 Mon 6 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Never nice to hear this sort of news. RIP
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:10 Mon 6 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
RIP
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:59 Mon 6 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Truly very upset and shocked by his passing, a man that made every decision with the club at heart. Lets hope the players give him tribute on the pitch.

RIP
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

R.I.P Nigel Doughty

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.