Computing Uni Courses??

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Computer, Internet and Console chat.
Back to Forum List.

tobo_
tobo_
00:07 Wed 8 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Hey peoples,

Basically, I'm in year 12 and I feel like I want to do some sort of Computer Science course at a University.. And was wondering if anyone on here has done a degree like this, what course it is, and what Uni's you applied for?

I've found a couple at Bath University that seem good, but I was wondering if anyone on here knew of any other Uni's that offer decent courses...

Any help would be awesome, cheers!
si123
si123
16:40 Wed 15 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Keele Uni is a good uni I don't know how far from you that is.

Also Staffs uni offer a huge range of computer Courses!

I wish I went to Uni, but was to botherd about making my own Online business etc which was a great idea just passed my Webdesign Course, Learnt VB/PHP/CSS/HTML/JavaScript and just become a Microsoft Office Master and at the same time I have just learnt Computer Security that's why my PC doesn't have a Firewall or Anti Virus I do it myself but at the end of it all it was my hobby so the passion I got when making something disapears when it becomes a job so just couldn't do it full time, that and it's so expensive advertising wise, I went College 5 days a week and did 3 Night Class's just to learn everything I want from my 3 year course.
adam_147
adam_147
17:26 Wed 15 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
The computer science course at Manchester Uni is pretty good. There are some computer science students in some of my maths computing modules and they say its very good. Hard work though!
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Computing Uni Courses??

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Computer, Internet and Console chat.
Back to Forum List.