Premium accounts
are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

Playstation 3 usernames

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Computer, Internet and Console chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 134
skillz
skillz
22:11 Wed 29 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
I have a question for some COD freaks out there. I have got top prestige on all COD's (On new account now so not anymore).

I got MW3 late and hardly played it for a few months, i am nearly 10th though, i want to get to 20th and then reset my stats but does that reset your kills and everything or does it include what prestige you are? If it takes away the prestige i won't bother.

resets everything except game mode leaderboards so its like buying the game all over again i made that mistake on xbox before i heard about the new prestiges, never again

Yes like dgen said it will put everything back to asif it was the first time you put the disk in. My mate did it and then they brought out the new prestiges but luckly for him he managed to get to 15th in no time
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
22:12 Wed 29 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
theres 20 now mate.
skillz
skillz
23:00 Wed 29 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
i know but i ment they only put it up to 15 after he reset, hes at 20 now
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
06:33 Thu 30 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
I won't do that then if and when i get to 20th.

I am prestige nine just now (thought i was ten). Decided to use the prestige token when i get to rank sixty or seventy on double experience to try and blaze through the tough ranking up there, may just keep saving those tokens though as clan only needs to place gold in next event or complete the next three clan challenges to get to rank thirty and get the six hours of double experience.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
14:24 Thu 30 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
I won't do that then if and when i get to 20th.

I am prestige nine just now (thought i was ten). Decided to use the prestige token when i get to rank sixty or seventy on double experience to try and blaze through the tough ranking up there, may just keep saving those tokens though as clan only needs to place gold in next event or complete the next three clan challenges to get to rank thirty and get the six hours of double experience.

shouldn't need to if your getting Black Ops 2, from what i have seen from the gamescomp (watched all 4 days yesterday), the game looks great.

Regarding clan rewards, it would be great for me but i am in a "second" clan it was originally meant for people who don't have elite (i might not buy it until Black Ops 2 comes out if they do one) and only 3 of us left in that clan, main clan is like level 40 odd i think but i feel 2nd best so gonna say to them put me in main clan or im leaving clan and start playing with me as shouldn't matter if i haven't got elite REAL friends play with each other no matter what
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
01:45 Fri 31 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Shouldn't need to what? I am already premium and to be honest i think it will be in Black Ops Two as it has been a great money maker for them...

I just have this thing about getting top prestige in the COD games, done it on WAW, COD four, MW2 (Even though i hated it) and Black Ops. Then my PS3 broke just before playstation network went down and i got a new hard drive for it so lost old account due to all that

You need to see it from the people in your clans point of view though mate, yes you may be a mate and what not but if your clan wants to compete then they need to team up with the other premium lads to get maximum kills or what ever the event is about. Whats the point in those guys playing and having a space or two made up of free players when their scores will not count.

I play in a party of three - four premium guys. The rest of the premiums team up with the same amount so we get max kills and what not as a full party is freaking annoying to consistently get 30+ kills in an event of any game mode.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
02:01 Fri 31 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
yeah i know that, but im not talking about clan operations at stupid o clock, i mean i go on xbox in a morning for 2-3 hours (not this week but may tomorrow) to play with friends and they can play the elite playlist anytime. I shouldn't have to pay to play with friends, TRUE friends would go on normal playlist with you for an hour or two, not gonna hurt since some are on all day anyway
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
04:18 Sat 1 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Clan operations are all at different times James, you can not call them stupid just because they are after a time that you play to.

Personally i am not a fan of all the new maps on the game so i tend to stick to normal maps and some new ones, ill play on either playlist if a mate does not have the maps.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
13:00 Sat 1 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Personally i am not a fan of all the new maps on the game so i tend to stick to normal maps and some new ones, ill play on either playlist if a mate does not have the maps.

thats my point if i had a mate who didn't have map pack i would play with them for an hour then let them know i am off onto elite for a bit, all i ask , anyways spoke to my clan leader and says i can move back to main clan which is good.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:07 Sat 1 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
I have elite premuim but hardly go on elite playlist as most the new maps are full of campers and I hate campers I like to rush everywhere. My clan at minute are level 40 just got 8hrs double XP but don't need it cos I've stopped on prestige 12 to try complete every challenge and get every emblem and title.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:08 Sun 2 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Whats premium?

u guys getting black ops 2 when its out? and do u all have ps3's?
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
12:56 Sun 2 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
black ops 2 yeah
ps3 no
cledwyn
cledwyn
00:46 Mon 3 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
hes missing out
davey u prestige pwssey
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:26 Wed 5 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
ive sold my ps3
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
01:15 Wed 5 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
phahahaha best line all year what you exchange it for?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:40 Wed 5 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
iphone 4 lol
thegame26
thegame26
03:04 Wed 5 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
iphone 4 lol

muppet
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:02 Wed 5 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
That's why he back on funky cos he sold his ps3
cledwyn
cledwyn
22:42 Wed 5 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
his misses whipped the leash
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:52 Wed 5 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Yer that sounds about right
Pages: 134
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Playstation 3 usernames

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Computer, Internet and Console chat.
Back to Forum List.