Grand slam tennis 2

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Computer, Internet and Console chat.
Back to Forum List.

mich
mich
17:15 Wed 13 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Last month I purchased SSX and later realised it was utter rubbish, and when I learned earlier this week I can get £15-£20 back on trade in then I thought why not just put a bit of money towards a new game...

I wanna know if anyone has Grand Slam Tennis 2... if you have would you recommend it? The only Tennis game I have is virtua tennis 3 but I can have a lot of fun on tennis games any way as I love the sport.

What is anyones view on the game? I had a look online and it looks pretty smart like so think I will get it anyway but just seeing what everyone else thinks!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:00 Wed 13 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Big tennis fan and this game does look good.Pretty good looking graphics as well which is a bonus. I had topspin 3 on the 360 and found the controls really hard. Sort of ruined the experience for me. Chose it over the vrtua series which i later heard was less complicated and more fun :/. If i decide to buy this i'm going to wait for the price to go down a bit. If you do get it post up what you think of it and whether it's worth getting or not if you can.
mich
mich
12:14 Fri 15 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Well I went and sorted it last night...

Got £15 back off my SSX in Asda so I got the tennis.

First thing, I thought I best do the practice as I hadn't played the game before and while very informing and beneficial, damn it was annoying and hard to get the hang of at first. You don't have to do this by the way.

But once I got into a game after the training I just couldn't peel myself away from it, brilliant graphics and gameplay and I love it!
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Grand slam tennis 2

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Computer, Internet and Console chat.
Back to Forum List.