Nutrition, Training and Getting Wrecked

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 12
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:33 Tue 4 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Yep, your misses told me the other day...Out of a total 1092 games of scrabble you'v both lost 3 stone.....

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:53 Sun 9 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I'm taking Whey Protein Isolate with T5's. The amount of energy I have is unreal lol. Makes you sweat a hell of a lot more but its like a calorie holocaust in my body at the moment.

Weight wise, for strength, I do 10 blocks of 5 reps on 105kg on the "Fly" machine, same again on the chest press but on 65kg, same again on shoulder press but at 35kg.
For definition I do 10 blocks of 25 reps on 35kg on the "Fly" machine, same again but at 15kg on the Chest Press, and 15kg again on the Shoulder Press but can only manage 15 before I scream like a girl

I have a shed load upper body strength yet my arms seem to let me down, it must be all the needles I have shoved into them...Tattoos not heroin
Strength wise I do 5 blocks of 10 on 10kg dumbbells, definition wise I do 10 blocks of 15 on 6kg.

Then I jump on the bike, set it to hill mode and pedal like a coked up Lance Armstrong
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:34 Fri 21 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
im still workin out strong, arms are gettin big!! but wow. i can not stop eating! :L seriously need to control my self..i got down to 250, and in 4 days back up to 260..arms gettin bigger and more cut everyday, but man!! lol my stomach still there..i will start situps more..but i ned to control eating for real..im, making a stand starting 2mrw.. 3 meals a day thats it!! No overeating on each meal either
i_am_god
i_am_god
14:34 Mon 24 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
You can eat as much as you like if you eat the correct things, people who have me on facebook may have seen my results when i started a cutting diet the other week, strictly seperating your meals over 3 to four hour periods is the key and eating clean........... interesting facts your body will succesfully use approx 60g of protein in 3 hours so lets say you have a huge meal with loads of protein, your body will still only use 60g of it and all the rest it will just waste or store.... as fat........ people get confused and think eating loads n loads of protein will make you big or ripped wen truth is you cpuld be reversing the effects by not staggering smaller portions.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:02 Thu 27 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I train quite a bit, got this ace military book, it works wonders, the exercises in there are a killer! Do that about 4 times a week, it's not so much for building mass (Although that needs to be done...) it's more for toning.

I've got a fast metabolism which also doesn't help when gaining mass...any advice on actually gaining mass? tried protein shakes and shizz, but haven't tried eating every 3 hours because I don't have the time...But do you think that could be the solution? A proper diet? Or..?
Could as you on Facebook but it's good if other people have the same issues

Edited at 15:09 Thu 27/06/13 (BST)

Edited at 15:09 Thu 27/06/13 (BST)
i_am_god
i_am_god
00:52 Fri 28 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
eroy De Souza SilvesterYes you need to eat high amounts of good carbs every few hours to gain mass, ensure your training low reps and heavy weight, you wont gain mass doing loads of reps youll actually turn it into a cardio exercise,,,,,, 6 reps max incresase weight, 6 again, even if its easy just do six, etc

Eating every few hours allows your body to continuously fuel the muscle youve torn training.....

If you imagine yourself as a computer ( a machine ) lol ...... you will start to see results.

The body is like a computer put the correct information in..... youll get the best results out......
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:58 Fri 28 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
how many sets of 6 reps do i do? as many as i can do? or?
si123
si123
13:57 Fri 28 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I personally do 4 sets of 10 on all weight training activities.
After I've done my circuit if it feels like I haven't done quite enough I'll try another 4 sets depending how I feel =)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:12 Fri 28 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Isnt 10 reps a bit too much? If you're wanting to gain mass?
Or is your workout for toning?
si123
si123
16:39 Thu 4 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I'm working on toning not mass sorry! =)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:31 Thu 24 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
For people that want to try something new and lose a few pounds, there's a fat burning trick called intermittent fasting. I'm just about to start it for a few weeks and see if it makes a difference.

Basically you eat three meals between the hours of 2pm and 7pm, make sure you get your carbs and protein in. Then you starve yourself, workout in the morning on an empty stomach and then eat again at 2pm the next day.

Apparently its a great way to burn off the fatty deposits you're struggling with like moobs and love handles. Give it a try guys, I hope it helps.
constipator
constipator
04:16 Sat 28 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Isnt 10 reps a bit too much? If you're wanting to gain mass?
Or is your workout for toning?

6-8 reps for mass on a heavy weight id say
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:58 Thu 15 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Just started on a big protein and carb diet, ive only just turnt 19 so im not pumping 4000 cals like Lee lol but im on 3000 odd at the minute which includes all the correct foods.

In the past week ive gained 5 pound in weight, this includes tripling the amount of water i was drinking, think im on about 5 pints a day which is keeping that energy flow, and the weight gain is likely from the fact im a slim lad.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:19 Sat 17 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
2 tins of beans
Pages: 12
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Nutrition, Training and Getting Wrecked

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.