Premium accounts
are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Computer, Internet and Console chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
jack_pot
jack_pot
00:59 Wed 14 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Anybody got it? Brilliant game. Nuketown 2025 is such a good map.
i_am_james
i_am_james
03:39 Wed 14 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Crap
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:23 Wed 14 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
ive got it but played it for a couple of hrs last night and turned it off...lol
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
14:58 Wed 14 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
its good but too many campers when playing Hardcore TDM and saw campers i said i may as well be playing search it was that bad...

on level 34 now.

at the moment my favourite attachment is the Millimeter Scanner as i can see if someone is behind a wall before moving.

anyone recommend a decent Assault/SMG what has not much Kick as at long range with MP7 i can't keep the gun still.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:48 Wed 14 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
M27? I think thats the name of it anyway ha thats a pretty decent gun!
jack_pot
jack_pot
22:14 Wed 14 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  

You're crap, hows that for a comeback?
cledwyn
cledwyn
22:25 Wed 14 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
dissapointed worse cod out
jack_pot
jack_pot
22:39 Wed 14 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
dissapointed worse cod out

Are you for real? It's ten times better than Black Ops 1, MW2 and MW3 put together.

Not as good as cod4 but it's a beast of a game.. they've pretty much fixed everything that was annoying in MW3. The connection is so much smoother, the maps are amazing, the colours are awesome, the sounds are the best yet by far, i couldn't comment on the guns because I don't shoot but the knifing is the best it's been on any cod game...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:42 Wed 14 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Is it true you get blown up for teabagging someone?
cledwyn
cledwyn
23:49 Wed 14 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
graphics remind me of borderlands like they have been done with crayon the maps are terrible
2 maps on a boat why would there be a full scale war on a boat surely it would sink
personally i dont like the setup for creat a class but thats just me
not enough hardcore selection but that might be introduced soon in updates
jack_pot
jack_pot
00:10 Thu 15 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
graphics remind me of borderlands like they have been done with crayon the maps are terrible
2 maps on a boat why would there be a full scale war on a boat surely it would sink
personally i dont like the setup for creat a class but thats just me
not enough hardcore selection but that might be introduced soon in updates

You're the only person I've seen so far that thinks the maps and graphics look bad. From an animator and 3D designer perspective.

As for the boat thing that's just dumb lol..
And the create a class setup is the best yet.. You can pretty much do what you want lol. It's like they've said stuff it there's no restrictions just make your class however you want it to be.

They've clearly listened to a lot of the feedback from MW3 and Black Ops, and came up with a game which fixes all of the problems people were moaning about for the past 2 years.

Edited by forum moderator budweiser, at 13:27 Thu 15/11/12 (GMT)
cledwyn
cledwyn
00:16 Thu 15 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
your the 4th or 5th person i have spoke to about this game that actually think this game is good
most my friendlist and work mates think its not that clever at all and prefer black ops 1 over it 2 of my mates have sold it already (they are die hard mw fans though)
dont get me wrong im going to give it time to get used to it
ive tried playing this game in 3d and hd and graphics are still worse than mw3 for me
any way just my views lol
campaigne was decent better than bo1 and the end credits were awesome with all the old baddies rocking out to a band might of been skrillex i dont know lol
jack_pot
jack_pot
01:26 Thu 15 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Mw3 was the worst game yet lol.
I haven't played the campaign yet, and probably never will. Don't think I finished it for MW3 either. Got bored of campaigns after MW2 lol.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:03 Thu 15 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
your the 4th or 5th person i have spoke to about this game that actually think this game is good
most my friendlist and work mates think its not that clever at all and prefer black ops 1 over it 2 of my mates have sold it already (they are die hard mw fans though)
dont get me wrong im going to give it time to get used to it
ive tried playing this game in 3d and hd and graphics are still worse than mw3 for me
any way just my views lol
campaigne was decent better than bo1 and the end credits were awesome with all the old baddies rocking out to a band might of been skrillex i dont know lol

Avenged Sevenfold ant mate

What a great ending seeing one of my fav bands at the end of the campaign
samj147
samj147
02:29 Thu 15 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
It's decent but there are some mad connection problems for me atm. I'm getting 4 bars every game but I'm getting killed seconds after getting into cover and out of the way, and also getting some bad lag spikes often.

Should be great once they sort things out and the amount of players has gone down a bit. I think the servers are taking a bit of a kicking.
jack_pot
jack_pot
03:04 Thu 15 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
It's decent but there are some mad connection problems for me atm. I'm getting 4 bars every game but I'm getting killed seconds after getting into cover and out of the way, and also getting some bad lag spikes often.

Should be great once they sort things out and the amount of players has gone down a bit. I think the servers are taking a bit of a kicking.

Yeh there's been a ton of connection issues, specially on the PS3. I haven't even been able to play for the past 5 hours or so, but David Vonderhaar has confirmed that there is an issue and they're trying their best to fix it as quickly as they can.
i_am_james
i_am_james
03:04 Thu 15 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  

You call me crap when all you do is knife?

Get in the kitchen and put them poor knife skills to work!
jack_pot
jack_pot
03:07 Thu 15 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  

You call me crap when all you do is knife?

That doesn't make sense lol. You're implying I'm crap because I knife but actually even though I put myself at that disadvantage, I'm still better than the average gun user, and generally get scores that are hard to get even with a gun, so if anything I'm actually an absolute beast.

Thanks for the compliment.
i_am_james
i_am_james
03:09 Thu 15 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Knifing is easy...
jack_pot
jack_pot
03:19 Thu 15 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Knifing is easy...

In order to say something is easy there has to be some sort of comparison or set of guidelines.
For example, maths is easy to a mathematician, but to somebody who's never had any education in their life, it's extremely difficult. Some say Call of Duty in general is a very easy game, which is true if you compare it to the likes of Counter Strike, but ironically it becomes hard because of how easy it is. People are extremely good at it and others are extremely bad, so there's a large scale of technical ability which allows for a pretty balanced but overall mixed difficulty game.

You might say knifing is easy yes, but then in comparison to shooting on the same game, it's a lot more difficult. You have to be a lot more tactical, you have to be silent like a ninja, you have to fake out the enemy and lead them into traps. It's not just a case of running around stabbing people, you have to think about what you're doing a lot more so than when using a gun. There are only a handful of people out of hundreds of serious gamers on Youtube that have managed to get a knife only MOAB on MW3. TheBasherCod has the most with about 10 I think.
Anybody on the other hand can poop out a gun MOAB. I'm awful at shooting but I've still managed to get a MOAB because shooting is EASY. I haven't on the other hand gotten a knife only MOAB yet. My highest killstreak is 22.
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Computer, Internet and Console chat.
Back to Forum List.