Premium accounts
are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

Fifa 13 Ultimate Team

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Computer, Internet and Console chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:58 Wed 9 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
i get f' all in packs, story of my life!
cledwyn
cledwyn
01:46 Wed 9 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
i would of i told u on ps3 that if i get decent people il let u in on it but i was using web app on pc so didnt know who was online my fault rushing through shuld of gloated more and put a hefty price tag lol never mind £150 of psn vouchers soon il have a bash at what i can get then
samj147
samj147
02:14 Wed 9 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
I get lots of players that should be worth a lot but are generally worth nothing more than 10k. Best I have had is Kompany...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:43 Wed 9 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
kompany is a good player and was worth about 65k before the market crash, the best i have had is bloody podolski in CF position worth peanuts.

sold him for 8k i think, and i have opened quite a few packs tbh.

yeah let me in on some players ant

and dont forget guys its happy hour tonight so might get lucky for TOTY iniesta, xavi or xabi alonso. 6pm dont be late, and if u get one, split the profits with me
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:32 Wed 9 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Probably not a good time to sell my players but I made a profit on a few and probably only lost 10k at most. Plus all the players now are dirt cheap so I made a cheeky little hybrid.

Valdes
Luiz Miranda Pepe
Ramires Alonso
Hulk Villa
Kaka
Falcao Benzema
samj147
samj147
21:44 Wed 9 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Would be a good time to get some of the expensive prem and Liga BBVA players on the cheap if I had the coins. Could make a tasty profit if prices pick up again in the near future.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:56 Wed 9 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
last year when the toty forwards came out I got Dani Alves for 1k open bid because everyone was selling their players and buying packs instead of trading
samj147
samj147
21:59 Wed 9 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
haha, madness.
si123
si123
05:16 Thu 10 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
My UT:

Hart - GK
Clichy - LB
Vermarlean (Vidic on bench) - CB
Company - CB
Maicon - RB

David Silver - CM
Toure - CM
Mata - CM

Rooney - CF

Tevez - ST
Aguero - ST

That's my current on the pitch team right now my bench includes....

Balotelli
Van Persie
A Cole
P Evra
And a few others

It's a decent team overall 85! So not to bad.

Some achivments I will also mention, I've won ever cup online and offline, won every league online and offline a couple of times, and am in Devision 5 on seasons

Edited at 03:20 Thu 10/01/13 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:24 Fri 11 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
my team

not very good but i can win games with this team

GK szczesny ( arsenal )
RB kelly ( fc liverpool )
CB ferdinand ( man utd )
CB vertonghen ( spurs )
LB assou-ekotto ( spurs )

RM Van der vaart ( hamburg sv )
CM lampard ( chelsea )
LM dzsudzsak ( dinamo moskva )

LF afellay ( fc schalke 04 )
ST dzeko ( man city )
RF sanchez ( fc barcelona )

and some golden players on bench but dont know them

Edited at 14:42 Fri 11/01/13 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:21 Fri 11 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
My team.

GK: Cech
LB: Cole
CB: Vidic
CB: Kompany
RB: Maicon
LM: Hazard
CM: IF Santi Cazorla
CM: Rooney
RM: Valencia
ST: Aguero
ST: Van Persie

Bench:
De Gea
Enrique
Vermaelen
Kagawa
Walcott
Suarez
Hernandez
samj147
samj147
23:56 Fri 11 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
I'll jump on the bandwagon.

GK: Victor Valdes

CB: Puyol
CB: Pepe
LB: Jordi Alba
RB: Joao Pereira

CDM: Song
LM: David Villa
RM: Sanchez
CAM: Fabregas

ST: Falcao
ST: Benzema (Absolutely clinical finisher)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:45 Sat 12 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
GUYS, MONEY MAKING TACTIC!!

Okay what i did was i sold my whole team and built up too 650k coins.

Then i made a new account made an ultimate team and transfered 250k coins to the new account using a buy now for a silver player. so i lost 5% of that from EA pikeys.

i then went back onto my original account brought an In-Form Santi Cazorla for 146,000, put him straight in the trade pile, and listed him for 100,000 start now, with no BIN price and listed it for an hour.

I then went onto my new account and waited for the action to reach 1 minute left and it wasn't quite at its average value so as u can imagine there was a bidding war when it got down to the 15 second mark, so when the bid was on 154,000 i made a bid of 255,000 on my new account making it look like 155,000 and someone then made a bid of 256,000 when the ard is only worth 160,000 therefore leaving me in 100,000k profits, this only took 2 attempts to try.

ABSOLUTELY WORTH DOING TO MAKE MONEY!
samj147
samj147
01:07 Sat 12 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
How very devious.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:32 Sat 12 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Also if you do fail at it and buy your own card from yourself, all you are technically losing is the 5% that EA take from you which if you are doing cazorla's is only about 13k, trying it again to make another 100k now, wish me luck,

P.S keep your hands of my cazorlas, go find your own card to try it with lol
samj147
samj147
01:35 Sat 12 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
I'm on Xbox, don't worry!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:00 Sat 12 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  

Then i made a new account made an ultimate team and transfered 250k coins to the new account using a buy now for a silver player. so i lost 5% of that from EA pikeys.

i then went back onto my original account brought an In-Form Santi Cazorla for 146,000, put him straight in the trade pile, and listed him for 100,000 start now, with no BIN price and listed it for an hour.

I then went onto my new account and waited for the action to reach 1 minute left and it wasn't quite at its average value so as u can imagine there was a bidding war when it got down to the 15 second mark, so when the bid was on 154,000 i made a bid of 255,000 on my new account making it look like 155,000 and someone then made a bid of 256,000 when the ard is only worth 160,000 therefore leaving me in 100,000k profits, this only took 2 attempts to try.

i haven't 250k

can you explain how to make money for starters ?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:04 Sat 12 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  

i haven't 250k

can you explain how to make money for starters ?

How much do you have?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:28 Sat 12 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  

That is just cheating and making 10 year olds cry mate. Disgusting
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:32 Sat 12 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  

That is just cheating and making 10 year olds cry mate. Disgusting

What can i say, im a bully? aha
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Fifa 13 Ultimate Team

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Computer, Internet and Console chat.
Back to Forum List.