are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

volume

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:45 Fri 21 Oct 05 (BST)  [Link]  
the volume needs to be turned up on the game. i have my speakers pretty loud. and i have pretty big speakers. but i can barely hear it
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:46 Fri 21 Oct 05 (BST)  [Link]  
i find the volume great
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:46 Fri 21 Oct 05 (BST)  [Link]  
i dunno but however low i put windows media player, and turn the speaker volume up, it still drowns the game out.
loser
loser
19:10 Fri 21 Oct 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah.... same with pool aswell.. I used to take a shot then flick off it to MSN convos and when I heard the sound I'd flick back, I can't anymore cause I can barely hear it.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:29 Sat 22 Oct 05 (BST)  [Link]  
i think the sounds fine. if u cant hear it over ur msn turn the sound off of msn when someone pm's u.
hi_ppl
hi_ppl
04:36 Sun 23 Oct 05 (BST)  [Link]  
are u sure the speakers are up there loudist and are wired up proply because i dont have any problems with it or does ayone els
nick
nick
Admin
06:37 Sun 23 Oct 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Try "Start", "Control Panel", and "Sounds and Audio Devices" to adjust your main PC volume.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:46 Sun 23 Oct 05 (BST)  [Link]  
little though i know about computers im not completely thick. its not on full volume, but its on a volume that makes the start up music and random windows sounds unbearably loud, whilst snooker is quiet as a mouse
macbeth
macbeth
17:57 Sun 23 Oct 05 (BST)  [Link]  
loser - Banned User
(21 posts) 00:10 Sat 22/10/05 (BST)

Yeah.... same with pool aswell.. I used to take a shot then flick off it to MSN convos and when I heard the sound I'd flick back, I can't anymore cause I can barely hear it.

I've never ajusted my sound since...
nick
nick
Admin
04:04 Mon 24 Oct 05 (BST)  [Link]  
For triangl, maybe turn off your windows sounds?

Problem is Java sound capabilities are very very poor - having a volume slider on each game is not an option - the sounds audibly degrade.

Which means the sounds need to be at a good level for everyone.

The only sound differences we have made is there is now multiple levels of sound. A full ball full speed hit makes the same sound as before. However a slight touch or cut will make a smaller sound.

I can turn the volume up for everyone, or no one!
hi_ppl
hi_ppl
04:22 Mon 24 Oct 05 (BST)  [Link]  
dont turn it up 4 everyone because ppl p.c might blow up because it is 2 loud because my m8 p.c did that it was way funny but dont do that
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

volume

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.