Snooker Legends II... Shocking The FunkyWorld

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
m_wood
m_wood
06:08 Mon 7 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
....." the best way to predict the future is to invent it ".....

Legend : a person or achievement worthy of inspiring such a story,anyone or anything whose fame promises to be enduring, even if the renown is created more by the media than by oral tradition.

Evolution. It happens in all walks of life, things evolve... and this is no different to FunkySnooker, when some time ago, a young man from America Had a vision, a dream....that dream evolved into the Birth of the Snooker Noobs. The Snooker Noobs did battle in the Clan League and then went into wilderness, only to be brought back this Summer..... and since its return, the team has Shocked the FunkyWorld......

Drawing 3-3 with Pirate Steve
Hammering Bluenose1872 5-0
Beating Ivan Moody 3-2
Hitting Joeyy for Six
A High Five against Mich
Beating Anger Management in the League
And Progressing at their expense to the Cup Semi Finals

This Team of Players have shocked the FunkyWorld... and will continue to do so at the rest of the teams peril...

Ex_Sniper... W_Hoolahan... Hooflungdung... Dbno..... Subway1203.... Spirit_2010... Double_King... Fuunky ..... Welshie .... Matt943 ............................................. And The Lord...

We
ARE
The Snooker Legends

Shocking The FunkyWorld
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:15 Mon 7 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Snooker Legends

1.ex_sniper Captain
2.w_hoolahan Captain
3.m_wood Vice captain
4.double_king
5.subway1203
6spirit_2010
7.welshie
8.fuunky
9.dbno
10.matt943
11.hooflungdung
12.Open

Edited at 04:18 Mon 07/10/13 (BST)
subway1203
subway1203
17:21 Mon 7 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Just to say sorry about not getting my match with Hutch played.

We were all ready to go for it when I got called up for Killer with Hoolahan that night and it never got re-arranged.

Didn't help that my internet got cut last week either.
subway1203
subway1203
17:21 Mon 7 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Next time that happens, I will not be changing games btw.
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
21:34 Mon 7 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
We have a very unfortunate 6 games going to defaults, although only 2 of them are in the league.
Why aren't people playing cup games?!? You only have to play 6 games!!

In any case, please send me default info for the following games until Tuesday midnight:

League:
D&C vs Black Ballers
dgeneratio vs etarvt

Loopy vs Legends
hutch1971 vs matt943

Cup:
Loopy vs Allstarz
stewolves93 (0) vs (2) erigert
hutch1971 vs _nerdzz_

Assassins vs Black Ballers
the_tornado vs eraser147
hughsy vs abhi1991

If everyone would prefer it, we could allow the cup games to be played for a few days longer to avoid these defaults. Let me know soon please.

=============

The transfer window is now open. This is the last chance for players to transfer to other clan this season. After the window closes, players will have to stick to their clans for the rest of the season! Free agents can continue to be signed.

The transfer window closes Sunday midnight, October 13th.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:07 Mon 7 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Hey send default info to whocares8x8, let him know u were supposed to play hutch1971...and that w_hoolahan subbed matt943 in last minute last night, and didnt even let matt943 know he was to play hutch1971, so let whocares8x8 also know that your internet was off! then that sub was made :(
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:11 Mon 7 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Hey send default info to whocares8x8, let him know u were supposed to play hutch1971...and that w_hoolahan subbed matt943 in last minute last night, and didnt even let matt943 know he was to play hutch1971, so let whocares8x8 also know that your internet was off! then that sub was made :(

Ah right, did I do a mistake then? as subway wasn't around.. if he came on later on the night, he could of still played.. ? I subbed to gain a chance of it getting done.. and so that default points came more, etc.
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
02:02 Tue 8 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Captains particularly have a look and anyone else that's interested:
http://www.funkysnooker.com/thread/9111/league-discussion-thread-ii/48#756629
phd_sheldon
phd_sheldon
02:45 Tue 8 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Is there any chance i could sign for your clan please?
subway1203
subway1203
02:50 Tue 8 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  

Ah right, did I do a mistake then? as subway wasn't around.. if he came on later on the night, he could of still played.. ? I subbed to gain a chance of it getting done.. and so that default points came more, etc.

No, I wouldn't say so although, I feel it's now more important to play your individual match when scheduled rather than a team killer one. It's obviously going to cost us rather than benefit us after all doing the killer.
subway1203
subway1203
03:17 Tue 8 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I sent Who Cares the info and data from Hutch and myself as in pms. Can't do anymore lads. I was cut off from the net last week as I said.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:33 Tue 8 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
....." the best way to predict the future is to invent it ".....

Legend : a person or achievement worthy of inspiring such a story,anyone or anything whose fame promises to be enduring, even if the renown is created more by the media than by oral tradition.

Evolution. It happens in all walks of life, things evolve... and this is no different to FunkySnooker, when some time ago, a young man from America Had a vision, a dream....that dream evolved into the Birth of the Snooker Noobs. The Snooker Noobs did battle in the Clan League and then went into wilderness, only to be brought back this Summer..... and since its return, the team has Shocked the FunkyWorld......

Drawing 3-3 with Pirate Steve
Hammering Bluenose1872 5-0
Beating Ivan Moody 3-2
Hitting Joeyy for Six
A High Five against Mich
Beating Anger Management in the League
And Progressing at their expense to the Cup Semi Finals

This Team of Players have shocked the FunkyWorld... and will continue to do so at the rest of the teams peril...

Ex_Sniper... W_Hoolahan... Hooflungdung... Dbno..... Subway1203.... Spirit_2010... Double_King... Fuunky ..... Welshie .... Matt943 ............................................. And The Lord...

We
ARE
The Snooker Legends

Shocking The FunkyWorld

Flattery will get you nowhere
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:51 Tue 8 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Yea mate, i think we can get you in
phd_sheldon
phd_sheldon
12:15 Tue 8 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Yea mate, i think we can get you in

thanks mate
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:11 Tue 8 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
New clan page, same old S happens.

Tourney win, up to 4th in Power ranks, niiiiice.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:08 Tue 8 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
New clan page, same old S happens.

Tourney win, up to 4th in Power ranks, niiiiice.
I see no S happening lol, seems u are doing better everyday!! 4th place in power now! :)

The champ is here!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:14 Tue 8 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Snooker Legends

1.ex_sniper Captain
2.w_hoolahan Captain
3.m_wood Vice captain
4.double_king
5.subway1203
6spirit_2010
7.welshie
8.fuunky
9.dbno
10.matt943
11.hooflungdung
12.phd_sheldon

Please welcome phd_sheldon to our team! Thank you for joining Sheldon, i hope your mental capabilities and proper schematics of the universe will help us visualize our goal of the season!
welshie
welshie
21:18 Tue 8 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Snooker Legends

1.ex_sniper Captain
2.w_hoolahan Captain
3.m_wood Vice captain
4.double_king
5.subway1203
6spirit_2010
7.welshie
8.fuunky
9.dbno
10.matt943
11.hooflungdung
12.phd_sheldon

Please welcome phd_sheldon to our team! Thank you for joining Sheldon, i hope your mental capabilities and proper schematics of the universe will help us visualize our goal of the season!

welcome
phd_sheldon
phd_sheldon
22:11 Tue 8 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Snooker Legends

1.ex_sniper Captain
2.w_hoolahan Captain
3.m_wood Vice captain
4.double_king
5.subway1203
6spirit_2010
7.welshie
8.fuunky
9.dbno
10.matt943
11.hooflungdung
12.phd_sheldon

welcome

Thanks i'll try my best to bring some results in
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:15 Tue 8 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Snooker Legends

1.ex_sniper Captain
2.w_hoolahan Captain
3.m_wood Vice captain
4.double_king
5.subway1203
6spirit_2010
7.welshie
8.fuunky
9.dbno
10.matt943
11.hooflungdung
12.phd_sheldon

welcome

Thanks i'll try my best to bring some results in
lol still nobody with a reference to the big bang theory
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Snooker Legends II... Shocking The FunkyWorld

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.