are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

clown sightings!!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.

acepotter25
acepotter25
15:58 Wed 20 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
there have been sightings of people dressed as clowns roaming the streets at night, knocking on people's windows and doors holding knives.. this is a true story they have been spotted in Sheffield, hull, Lincolnshire, Mansfield and must not be interacted with. if they knock on your window or door and u spot them call the police straight away.
look up '' Sheffield clown sightings'' on Google, they go round scaring people and one person who I saw on the bus today was one of them... spread this round where u can.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:06 Wed 20 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Just ask them to make a dog out of a balloon.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:30 Wed 20 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Just scaring people!? :P ill my piece out if see a clown on my doorstep with a knife! Hows that for scaring...

Just saying
acepotter25
acepotter25
20:54 Wed 20 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Just scaring people!? :P ill my piece out if see a clown on my doorstep with a knife! Hows that for scaring...

Just saying

your piece? how about my 3 dogs :)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:26 Wed 20 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Is this story generally true or what haha, Ive seen it but didnt believe it
quickpot_147
quickpot_147
21:33 Wed 20 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
well thats something i didnt want to hear lol wish i never clicked on it. Well i thought it was gonna be a circus event lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:49 Wed 20 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Most of this is just circulated rumours. Was originally a guy in Northampton (I think) dressed as Pennywise who would stand on street corners at night and go beep beep haha. Just a couple of copy cats since but nothing malicious
quickpot_147
quickpot_147
21:54 Wed 20 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
this is getting better lol i dont like clowns :P
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:17 Wed 20 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Na never been a fan, halloween a few years ago, me and a few mates went out and some clown jumped out on us and threw confetti over our heads and said good night children and hopped away, since then.
quickpot_147
quickpot_147
17:28 Thu 21 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Na never been a fan, halloween a few years ago, me and a few mates went out and some clown jumped out on us and threw confetti over our heads and said good night children and hopped away, since then.
lol
hi_im_barry
hi_im_barry
17:31 Thu 21 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Most of this is just circulated rumours. Was originally a guy in Northampton (I think) dressed as Pennywise who would stand on street corners at night and go beep beep haha. Just a couple of copy cats since but nothing malicious

I went to northampton University and the person who dressed up as pennywise from Stephen King's "It" was actually my roommate from first year. He actually started getting death threats on his facebook page and whatnot, but it made the news in Australia, America and Japan. Pretty crazy stuff.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:42 Thu 21 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Hmm, not had anything like that but I did see a person dressed as a banana run up my road once
quickpot_147
quickpot_147
17:23 Fri 22 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
lol whats wrong with people :D
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:17 Mon 25 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Getting caught by the clowns in Glasgow, 20+ years ago was the ultimate fear for a kid at my school. Everyone knew someone who had narrowly evaded them. Even now, variations of the story still surface in the area from time to time

http://alancook.wordpress.com/2010/03/17/killer-clowns-in-transit-vans-in-the-1990s/
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

clown sightings!!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.