are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

R.I.P paul walker

Viewing forum thread.
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.

acepotter25
acepotter25
13:18 Sun 1 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
the fast and furious lead actor Paul walker died on Saturday in a car crash in California, he was a passenger in a porche sports car which was driven by his friend.
the car hit a lamp post and burst into flames with fatal results. he leaves behind his 15 yr old daughter.... r.i.p
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
quickpot_147
quickpot_147
14:55 Sun 1 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Thats a real shame
captain_jack
captain_jack
16:02 Sun 1 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Wow....such a good actor too.

R.I.P
thegame26
thegame26
18:48 Sun 1 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Such a shame

R.I.P
ritcho
ritcho
01:44 Mon 2 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Just thought I'd add in RIP Roger Rodas, the driver of the car who also died, it is unfair that he isn't getting recognition, just because he wasn't too famous.

RIP both.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:25 Mon 2 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Just thought I'd add in RIP Roger Rodas, the driver of the car who also died, it is unfair that he isn't getting recognition, just because he wasn't too famous.

RIP both.
Infact he was a former Proffesional Driver..and driving the car at the time of the "accident". Very sad indeed

R.I.P to both of these men, may their families Grieve in peace for their losses.

Really curious as to how Fast & Furious 7 will play out..will friends avenge his death in the movie? Will he be killed off in the movie, or cut him out completely :O only time will tell...i hope they avenge his death in the movie!

Edited at 17:29 Mon 02/12/13 (GMT)
i_am_james
i_am_james
20:57 Mon 2 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
I reckon they will edit the film to a shot of 'Brian' driving off into the sunset. Be a good way to do it rather than have his family watch him die in the movie too.
begger
begger
Admin
21:22 Mon 2 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Good actor and i love the fast and furious films..will be missed

RIP
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

R.I.P paul walker

Back to Top of this Page
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.