BT Sport is failing already?!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:25 Fri 13 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
At the start of August, BT's sports channels landed on our TV screens to join Sky Sports, EuroSport, ESPN and a few others on the UK's sports channel list. They've got some Barclays Premier League matches, and they've spent £897 million on Champions League coverage for 2015 onwards, so theoretically, BT Sport seems promising.

But it seems that customers are not happy with their service (don't know about anyone else here, just for interest). Between July and September, their complaints figure was 0.56 for every thousand customers (figures are a fraction of 1% of its customers) - more than double over the previous quarter! (0.26 per thousand.) This compares 0.05/thousand for Virgin Media's Pay TV service and 0.02/thousand for the 22-year-old channel Sky Sports.

BT Sport have apologised for this reason.

Interesting... or not?
hi_im_barry
hi_im_barry
21:00 Fri 13 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
I got BT Sport added on, and not had any trouble with it! Been good to get some decent PL games and also I enjoy watching the Bundesliga and Serie A so its good to get some of those as well!

Be good if they expanded into the more niche sports as well, maybe even get some mosconi cup?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:39 Fri 13 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
BT Sport do have a decent line-up, and they certainly do have a lot of football. Also, as a motor-racing fan, I do hope they do their Moto GP coverage well when they start to show it in 2014. (5 year contract.)

So the sport they have is great, but it seems those who are already watching the channel regularly have noticed a big weakness. Well, the channel isn't even half a year old yet, so it's difficult for them, I guess. Bit annoyed with BBC losing their contracts, though.
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

BT Sport is failing already?!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.