are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

ppl swearing

Viewing forum thread.
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:19 Thu 17 Nov 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
nick u need to get rid of every1 that is swearin because they r takin it out on my little sister lauren an it is gettin on my nerves every time she is on every 1 is avin a go at her. The ppl that r avin ago at her is:

killer4sale and cute_boy_17 if it doesn't get sorted out i will sort it out myself
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:43 Fri 18 Nov 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
if you dnt want your sister gettin sworn at dont make enemies on here that will do so.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:16 Wed 23 Nov 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
in all fairness its not about him making enimies then they take it on his little sis there is no need 4 swearing on this site neway if ppl wanna go swear at other ppl then they shuld go to chat rooms. ppl no the rules on here and 1 of them is no swearing!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:55 Wed 23 Nov 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
the point im making is people on here swear, if u dont want your sister being sworn at dont let her play, or dont make enemies.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:52 Thu 24 Nov 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
yea thats a good point but the site is open 2 all users and it aint up 2 her bro 2 sort it.
kofi
kofi
10:34 Fri 25 Nov 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
well said
mcewan
mcewan
15:32 Sat 26 Nov 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
well said.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:24 Sun 27 Nov 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
nah stop acting ard it doesnt suit ya - if ppl wanna swear its not up 2 u 2 "sort it out" hehe
mcewan
mcewan
08:24 Sun 27 Nov 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
Charming.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:52 Fri 30 Jun 06 (BST)  [Link]  
banned game man
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:41 Sat 1 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
hi has any1 been called names and that person told you to "go and f*** urself" (impossible) cause u beat that person at all, i'm not naming that person who said it to be but thats not on at all. people like that should be banned from the site,,,,,, for life. thats all i have to say at the moment
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:54 Sat 1 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
ppl swearing isnt the end of the world pal they now the rules its up to them but it aint their fault you subject your sister to fowl language get a life and stop moaning. keep your sister off or change your name and stop making enemies
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:00 Sat 1 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
so close started swearin at me to just because i beat him in a game. bad loser.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:07 Sat 1 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
if any of u have a problem with the language used in chat then use the send complaint button and let nick and the mods have a look then they can take the appropiate action. Thats what the buttons there for.
riseagainst
riseagainst
12:27 Sat 1 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
If your sister stays quiet people arent going to randomly start swearing at her. Theres always a reason for peoples actions.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:34 Sun 2 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
She must have brought it on herself, and if its you 'little' sister, and you don'tr want people swearing at her, wtf is she doing on this site?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:17 Sun 2 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
y are people botherd its only a word if she dosent want to be sworn at then tell her to ignore he people calling her that would sort the problem think about it .. . . .
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

ppl swearing

Back to Top of this Page
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.