are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

Man UTD for the title again

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.

dansta
dansta
17:33 Mon 9 Jul 07 (BST)  [Link]  
man utd have alredy got next seasons premiership in the bag!
ro3ert
ro3ert
17:41 Mon 9 Jul 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Dont post such a stupid thread!!! Mystic sMeg
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:42 Mon 9 Jul 07 (BST)  [Link]  
carn't agree more mate, i think manchester united will win the title straight up, best team in europe, possibly the world

Edited by forum moderator rocket_ronni, at 00:18 Tue 10/07/07 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:19 Mon 9 Jul 07 (BST)  [Link]  
dansta said:
man utd have alredy got next seasons premiership in the bag!

see what i mean about man united fans ?

i personally think united will win the league but to say its in the bag is a very silly thing to say and proves my point about united fans not knowing much about football . united have bought very well so far but lets be honest how many of you had heard of nani and anderson before united bought them ? not alot will of and NOW its like"NANI AND ANDERSON ARE CLASS PLAYERS IVE SEEN THEM LOADS BEFORE " trust me i work with loads of united fans and i often laugh to myself
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:42 Mon 9 Jul 07 (BST)  [Link]  
oh dont get me started with ur stereotyping united fans!! i bet i know more about football than ull ever know my son, ye we do have some glory hunter fans who claim they support us but know nothing about football, but thats the same of any successful team, liverpool is full of them from th 80s, chelseas r becoming more widespread. NANI, if uve never heard of him duno what cupboard uve been hiding in, he was playing at sporting with ronaldo b4 he came to united, been a great prospect who weve had our eye on for ages, as for anderson, ill give you that, i hadnt heard much of him before we signed him, but watched him a few times since, saw him as a sub for brazil in copa america, he looks awesome. Hargreaves, world class defensive midfielder, who we have really needed since keane. and now it looks like we'l get tevez, who is/has potential to be world class player, seen him for argentina lots, and west ham end of last season, quality! add all them to our title winning squad! be afraid!

Edited at 00:42 Tue 10/07/07 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:24 Mon 9 Jul 07 (BST)  [Link]  
stereotyping ? pffft hardly ...just talking common sense

and the bit about knowing more than me pfft.... i doubt that somehow
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:55 Tue 10 Jul 07 (BST)  [Link]  
well all boz lads done is read sky sports news and thought hey ill post that! as for you force i liked riise but his ginger is going greyer lol so maybe i agree with you.

but united fans who know there footie i cant see that somehow
ro3ert
ro3ert
13:42 Tue 10 Jul 07 (BST)  [Link]  
All Man Utd on here where do you live?

Just out of interest...
ali_carter
ali_carter
15:13 Tue 10 Jul 07 (BST)  [Link]  
I think Man utd will win the title, but its going to be close and perhaps a 3 horse race this time with liverpool rather than 2 horse race last time round.
ro3ert
ro3ert
15:24 Tue 10 Jul 07 (BST)  [Link]  
ali_carter said:
I think Man utd will win the title, but its going to be close and perhaps a 3 horse race this time with liverpool rather than 2 horse race last time round.

Yes mate, no offence to the Arsenal fans but i can't see them challenging for the title this forthcoming season.
ali_carter
ali_carter
15:26 Tue 10 Jul 07 (BST)  [Link]  
especially without henry
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:06 Tue 10 Jul 07 (BST)  [Link]  
2good said:
well all boz lads done is read sky sports news and thought hey ill post that! as for you force i liked riise but his ginger is going greyer lol so maybe i agree with you.

but united fans who know there footie i cant see that somehow

shut up you mug, and post something constructive
toontomh
toontomh
17:12 Tue 10 Jul 07 (BST)  [Link]  
You think that some of the Man U fans are bad...Someone in my year who was 14 at the time started supporting Chelsea at the end of last year. And he used to make up excuses but now if someone asks why he supports them he just goes "'Cause they're good"

They're the sort of people who really annoy me!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:20 Tue 10 Jul 07 (BST)  [Link]  
lmao, ive never come across a glory hunter that bad, but ye i agree, i dont think they deserve the title football fan

Edited at 22:20 Tue 10/07/07 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:44 Tue 10 Jul 07 (BST)  [Link]  
what we need to remember is that fan is short for fanatical and are these people really fanatical about their team? i am fanatical abput liverpool to the point of madness haha
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:11 Thu 12 Jul 07 (BST)  [Link]  
its no contest for the title really everton will win it with out a daubt

Edited at 00:11 Fri 13/07/07 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:01 Fri 13 Jul 07 (BST)  [Link]  
i agree with ya ste (not) i wouldnt be a liverpool fan without saying next season we'll win it (cos thats what all liverpool fans say) we'll finnish 2nd and win the fa cup and have another good run in the C.L
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Man UTD for the title again

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.