are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

Left on me.

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:47 Sun 1 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
Hi I know its been said before and you cant do anything about it yet but someone just left on memid break. I was on 64 and he left on me with a possible 106 break on. Just wondering how close you are to a solution?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:29 Mon 2 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
i think they should have double the normal amount taken off their rank or say they left on a break of 64 take away 6.4 a break of 78 take away 7.8 etc + the normal loss
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:39 Mon 2 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
that is a good idea.
nick
nick
Admin
12:18 Tue 3 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
We're not updating the code until after the run of funkypool updates are in (April at my best guess).

It did credit you with the 64 point break though?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:07 Mon 9 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
Ye it did thanks. But still its annoying, Im not saying i was gonna get anywhere near a clear up but there was a chance of my highest break and you dont get them very often.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:23 Mon 9 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
why leave though its pointless at least u got beat by a good break no shame in that ! its an online game let them have the breaks people dont be so silly as to leave just to stop them this doesnt affect me really coz my highest ever break is a measily 34 lol!

>#pot_all#<
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:24 Sat 21 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
Ive just had that, im not gonna mension the name of the person because no-one will play him!, but i was on a 48 just this minuite and he left!?! so annoyed...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:18 Sat 28 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
How about if users can only leave when it's their turn? So they leave after your break has finished.

It's the same problem as 7 ballings on Funkypool, users should only leave when its their turn so the opponent doesn't lose a possible achievement such as a high break.

Possible suggestion for next update nick?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:44 Sat 28 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
i doubt it cos they could just turn their pc off!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:31 Sun 29 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
Or how about nick puts in a restriction that no one can leave when their is a high break of 20 or more in play.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:05 Sun 29 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
well whatever he can do would be great, give him a few more weeks then he will be with us!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:50 Mon 6 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
Tournament - 1st round. Bloodyawful just left when when i was on about a 40 break, with every chance of getting my highest ever.

And he's still online as I write this, inconsiderate *!$%*
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:58 Tue 7 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
yep i was on a 40 and t_h_f_c left, he to;d me i was good but im well sad i must play on here all day every day!!

wot a sad loser
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:31 Sun 5 Mar 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
i think you should be able o carry on your break even if you opponent has quit the match.
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Left on me.

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.