are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

mclaren fiasco!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:59 Sun 15 Jul 07 (BST)  [Link]  
has anyone heard the story of espinoage involving mclaren and ferrari. Apparantly, mclaren could get dq out of this years championship. Bad for hamilton, but i hope it happens, because toyota need as many chances to score points as they can get, because that f1 car is horrendous!! What do the rest of you think den?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:49 Sun 29 Jul 07 (BST)  [Link]  
well they got away with it even though they were ajudged to have brole the rules!

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:53 Sun 29 Jul 07 (BST)  [Link]  
lol disgraceful
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:14 Sun 29 Jul 07 (BST)  [Link]  
lucky lucky maclaren
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:45 Wed 1 Aug 07 (BST)  [Link]  
There very lucky...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:29 Sat 4 Aug 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Like Ferrari ain't been doing it for years! there the dirtiest buggas out there.

I don't think Ron Dennis would cheat, he builds a team and is a fair man. He even lets his drivers race!
alex_wurz07
alex_wurz07
13:44 Sat 4 Aug 07 (BST)  [Link]  
ye right!! ferrari are not cheats!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:51 Tue 7 Aug 07 (BST)  [Link]  
I have to agree with johnny (aka 1eye) That ferrari have cheated. There driver have been known to cheat such as MS.
alex_wurz07
alex_wurz07
11:54 Tue 7 Aug 07 (BST)  [Link]  
how dare you, michael schumacher is the best the sport has eva seen and the best it eva will now shush!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:57 Tue 7 Aug 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Look. He blocked off D hill so he couldnt wind the championship to make himself win. And when Ayrton Senna died when he thought the cameras had gone off He said: Great and started laughing. Meaning it was good for him so it would make it easier for him to win the championship.
alex_wurz07
alex_wurz07
13:42 Tue 7 Aug 07 (BST)  [Link]  
i think u are talking nonsense, he started crying wen i equaled sennas number of victories so i dont no were uve got ur opninion from,!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:48 Fri 10 Aug 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Shumi is one of the worst in the sport, a lying cheating unsporting peice of scum! Smiling when an apponent has died is the worse thing a sportsman can do. He also cheated to stop Damon Hill, and tried against Alonso by parking his car in Monaco! And that lost him his championship, I'm glad!

You never know, Hamilton might take this championship, but it doesn't matter if he doesn't as he's already a quality driver!
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

mclaren fiasco!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.