are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

EuroArcade_2007

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Snooker Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.

lcw_107
lcw_107
04:25 Sat 28 Jul 07 (BST)  [Link]  
each country within europe should have their top 10 ranked arcade snooker players and enter a knock out tournament with the other european teams. for the matches each player will play 3 frames and the team who wins the most frames through out the whole match will be through to the next round. Please comment your thoughts
curtisorren
curtisorren
04:28 Sat 28 Jul 07 (BST)  [Link]  
gd idea but i doubt there will be ten players from each european country to enter
lcw_107
lcw_107
04:49 Sat 28 Jul 07 (BST)  [Link]  
lcw_107 said:
each country within europe should have their top 10 ranked arcade snooker players and enter a knock out tournament with the other european teams. for the matches each player will play 3 frames and the team who wins the most frames through out the whole match will be through to the next round. Please comment your thoughts
well.. jus get every european country that has 10 decent players in lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:07 Sat 28 Jul 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Its mostly United Kingdom players on here mate! its very rare to find people from overseas!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:20 Sat 28 Jul 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Although the thought of the Idea is excellent...

Good thinking matey!
lcw_107
lcw_107
18:45 Sat 28 Jul 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Cheers m8, glad u like it.. and maybe we should do the top 10 players in united kingdom? all play each other once and the team with the most total of frames won becomes the champs of the uk!
ali_carter
ali_carter
18:49 Sat 28 Jul 07 (BST)  [Link]  
how about top 10 players from each part of united kingdom - there are quite a few from scotland, ireland (i know its separate but there are quite a few from there) and wales??
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:46 Mon 6 Aug 07 (BST)  [Link]  
hey that way i dont get to plal france!!
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

EuroArcade_2007

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Snooker Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.