are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

A Great Touch By LFC!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:27 Tue 28 Aug 07 (BST)  [Link]  
I was just reading the liverpool website when i found this great tribute to Rhys!

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drilldown/N156815070828-0944.htm

This is unprecidented and a great touch in my opinion!

Edited at 12:10 Tue 28/08/07 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:42 Tue 28 Aug 07 (BST)  [Link]  
yes, agreed... i don't think that will happen again and i am glad its for a worthy cause.... god rest his soul
cuchulain
cuchulain
09:17 Tue 28 Aug 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Yes a very nice touch from Liverpool. Just shows there is some humanity left in this world

YNWA

Edited at 14:17 Tue 28/08/07 (BST)
virtuoso107
virtuoso107
10:14 Tue 28 Aug 07 (BST)  [Link]  
lets just hope they find the savages that did it.
mich1990
mich1990
16:19 Tue 28 Aug 07 (BST)  [Link]  
What happened to Rhys Jones was inhumane and evil.

All thoughts go out to his family on a very sad week, and i hope the animals who done it are caught and the poor boy can be put to rest properly.

Both Everton and Liverpool football clubs have been supportive to the young boy's family, so credit to both.

Finally it makes me so proud today to be a fan and part of Liverpool football club as they share their sorrows and so do I.
What Liverpool have done today has bought everyone in the city closer together and showed everyones support to Rhys's family.

R.I.P. Rhys Jones, Our thoughts are with you!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:25 Sat 1 Sep 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Lovely tribute, to a tragic situation. I think the rest of you have said what I feel.

R.I.P. Young Rhys!
begger
begger
Admin
12:01 Mon 3 Sep 07 (BST)  [Link]  
I agree john ! thoughts go out to his family and i hope they catch the person who did it soon
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:20 Mon 3 Sep 07 (BST)  [Link]  
mich1990 said:
What happened to Rhys Jones was inhumane and evil.

All thoughts go out to his family on a very sad week, and i hope the animals who done it are caught and the poor boy can be put to rest properly.

Both Everton and Liverpool football clubs have been supportive to the young boy's family, so credit to both.

Finally it makes me so proud today to be a fan and part of Liverpool football club as they share their sorrows and so do I.
What Liverpool have done today has bought everyone in the city closer together and showed everyones support to Rhys's family.

R.I.P. Rhys Jones, Our thoughts are with you!

i couldn't of said it better myself, incidents like this make my stomach churn , these kind of animals need to be caught!.

R.I.P rhys jones
toontomh
toontomh
14:16 Mon 3 Sep 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Don't normally watch the news much, nevermind on holiday, but I was always keeping an eye out on the one news channel we had to see any progressions on the case...It's just sick and it's unbelievable that anyone can think of doing it, never mind going ahead.

And yes, it was a great thing for Liverpool FC to do, nice to see the 2 sets of supporters united for once
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:51 Wed 5 Sep 07 (BST)  [Link]  
R.I.P Rhys mate... and a big thank you to Liverpool for playing z cars at Anfield
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:56 Wed 5 Sep 07 (BST)  [Link]  
R.I.P. Rhys

All thoughts for the family.
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

A Great Touch By LFC!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.