19:59 Sun 23 Sep 07 (BST)  [Link]  
mikels red shouldn't of been a red

joe coles should of been a red

united first goal 30 seconds over time added on shouldn't of stood

never a penalty what a dive

rooney should of been sent of so it should look like this

man utd 0 - 0 chelsea

rooney sent off

Edited by forum moderator rocket_ronni, at 11:21 Mon 24/09/07 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:08 Mon 24 Sep 07 (BST)  [Link]  
lol bell boy, i agree mikels was a harsh tackle but maybe not a red, however joe coles should have deffo been a red. being 30 secs after stoppage time is nothing, this happens a lot due to time wasting in stoppage time etc, but because someone scores in it now its an issue?
i agree the penalty was harsh but as fergie has already said we should have a had a penalty earlier when evra got brought down, not sure about rooney cos i always hate it when players get red cards for arguing back to the ref, his first foul didnt even touch cole, blatant dive, therefore if it was for that challenge no he shouldnt hav seen red. at the end of the day the decisions balanced themselves out. so no it shouldnt have been 0-0 for the reasons above and the fact that we dominated the game in all areas, they have 0 shots on target. they played awful, we played ok, stil a lot of room for improvement though!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:03 Mon 24 Sep 07 (BST)  [Link]  
1-0 united woulda been a fair result
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:34 Mon 24 Sep 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Chris, You know full well that 'txt speech' is not allowed on the forums.

The result was a fair result, Ok mikels red card was a little extreme, But rules are rules the stoods was showing, at to be fair to the referee (even though he was poor) from his view the tackle looked alot worse so it wasn't his fault.

The penalty claim (evra) should of been a penalty but wasn't given, The saha penalty was also a penalty, like andy gray said, whther there was a lot of contact or minimum contact, But he did make a meal of it i agree.

The tevez goal, What was your point on this chris?, ok it was 20-30 seconds past the 3 minutes extra but so what? i have seen games that get 3 mins extra and are still playing on at 95 mins, if you look what it says a MINIMUM of 3 minutes added, so it could carry on to 100 mins if the ref wanted or in this case 50 mins.

Joe cole, He was disgraceful, the amount of dirty challenges he did in that match and as for the tackle on ronaldo! that should of been a straight red anyway that could of been dangerous that.

So, the 2-0 win in my eyes is a fair result, they had there chances, we had ours only difference is we converted two of ours
begger
begger
Admin
06:44 Mon 24 Sep 07 (BST)  [Link]  
i wanted a draw but happy enough for united to take the win !!!!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:24 Mon 24 Sep 07 (BST)  [Link]  
tevez scored a good one
cool_dude
cool_dude
08:09 Mon 24 Sep 07 (BST)  [Link]  
The better team won and won easily Chelski were just rubbish on the day. Mikel had his stoods showing how can they moan when its in the rules that you can't. Joe Cole has been making disgraceful tackles for ages now its about time some disiplinary action was taken against him.

Bye bye Mourinho, maybe we will be singing bye bye Grant soon
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:54 Mon 24 Sep 07 (BST)  [Link]  
whats wrong with you with me Shaun
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Chelsea vs Man Utd

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.