headphones info

Viewing forum thread.
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:34 Wed 26 Apr 06 (BST)  [Link]  
oh my god! ive been away ages and this is still going on! mate saying that nothing has happened today "ive got it on channel 3 now and it ant made that noise yet" doesnt count as news, and is not really a valid contribution, its basically spam or worse
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:38 Thu 27 Apr 06 (BST)  [Link]  
beleave me im not spamin and tryin to annoyin ppl ok. sorry if i annoyed u.

Edited at 12:39 Thu 27/04/06 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:45 Thu 27 Apr 06 (BST)  [Link]  
they r good tho its like havin an surround sound system in a par of headphones.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:41 Sat 29 Apr 06 (BST)  [Link]  
the ups and downs of headphones

ups.

they well sound better then ur tv.
u can pump up the vol without any1 moanin at u.
they may help to cut out back ground noise,

cant think of anymore

downs.

u have to put headphones on and they may not been confeball.
with a wired par the wire may get in ur way and u dont have as mush freedom
with a wireless par u may get interfers.

closed par blacks out more noise but ur ears well get hot and wet and not feel to good after abit. and theres more risk of damge to ur ears.

open air lets more background noise but they keep ur ears nice and cool and there also more safer.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:03 Thu 11 May 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Q: y do headphones sound so good.

A: because they go over ur ears and cover them and sound does not need to tarver as far to get too ur ears.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:57 Mon 29 May 06 (BST)  [Link]  
looks like the problem is comin back coz it did it yet again 2 times now. once on this x men game i was playin and completed and once on this new game im playin. not as bad maybe but the problem is comin back so im not happy now .
so wot well i do about it now?.
well im goin to go through all the channels again back down two 2 then 1 then 3 again wot im on now. changin the channel as soon as it comes, im not goin to wait into i play a new game like wot i did before. i just dont get it coz i played through 3 x box games and it never done it and now its doin it again. i well do wot i can to sort the problem out but if i cant then thats it im not usin them anymore. and it well be a shame to stop usin them. so wot then.
i well go back to my tv speakers into i get a new par of headphones or inless they get there act together.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:33 Sat 17 Jun 06 (BST)  [Link]  
ive stop usin them for my x box now coz its made that nosie yet again. its annoyin its like some1 letin off a party poper in ur ear. im testin it on my cd player now. its a shame but it was p*ssin me off
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

headphones info

Back to Top of this Page
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.