Pages: 11819
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:16 Mon 19 Nov 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
use_spin vs drunk_ladd
cityfan84 vs cool_dude
adidas vs akon
sharp7 vs sean_paul

Why are we doing replacements? Cause you know we'll get the points aye lol..

This is what it's most likely to be...

use_spin vs drunk_ladd - 2 points to pool
cityfan84 vs cool_dude - "
adidas vs akon - 2 points to pool
sharp7 vs sean_paul - 2 points to snooker
toontomh
toontomh
11:03 Mon 19 Nov 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
Not really a replacement, you said we weren't allowd to use a reserve so I said I'd drop out, but seeing as someone on our team hasn't been on snooker for a long time I thought I'd offer to replace him 'cause I was originally in the tournament

And why does adidas get the points? Akon is on here quite a lot...

Edited at 21:02 Mon 19/11/07 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:07 Mon 19 Nov 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
is this over after these fixtures are completed?
golden_cue
golden_cue
12:41 Thu 22 Nov 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
i ask burnzybhoy and he said these are the last fixtures for now.
the next fixtures are next year in january
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:53 Thu 22 Nov 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
golden_cue said:
i ask burnzybhoy and he said these are the last fixtures for now.
the next fixtures are next year in january

Im not taking it next time we do this mate lol, I just said probably more fixtures and snooker v pool next year as these fixtures are the last

I think we have to put a deadline on this..

Everybody has until December 1st
toontomh
toontomh
12:58 Thu 22 Nov 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
Well shall I take over from someone who hasn't played either of his games? It's not as if I'm just joining, I was a member from the start but you said that you wouldn't use a reserve when one of your players dropped out, so I dropped out instead of the inevitability of someone better being left out.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:40 Thu 22 Nov 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
toontomh said:
Well shall I take over from someone who hasn't played either of his games? It's not as if I'm just joining, I was a member from the start but you said that you wouldn't use a reserve when one of your players dropped out, so I dropped out instead of the inevitability of someone better being left out.

agreed i say let him rejoin
toontomh
toontomh
15:58 Mon 26 Nov 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
Burnzybhoy, are you trying to ignore me? I've tried to offer to play twice. I was originally in the tournament and played the first game, but because you wouldn't use a reserve I dropped out. Now that there is someone on our team who hasn't played a game I thought I'd offer to play considering I was originally in.

Or is it down to the fact that Pool would be getting the points for that game? I'm sure there would be more urgency to get it sorted if it was the other way round.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:02 Mon 26 Nov 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
okies this is starting to get out of hand, i suggest that whatever your decision is burnz let tom know, if you decide to not let tom take part then fine but let him no where he stands.
toontomh
toontomh
10:58 Wed 28 Nov 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
Burnzybhoy, you're online and posting on other threads, so are you going to post on here and tell me what I'm doing? I was originally in the tournament and dropped out because you wouldn't use a reserve, but because there is a space I thought I'd offer to fill it. Though you appear to be completely ignoring me.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:17 Wed 28 Nov 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
I dont actually care, This isn't exactly going to end is it

We could just end it at the moment...

But, What originally was happening if.. Is if a person dropped out u would use a reserve.. The fixtures are the fixtures tbh, They shouldnt be changed.

I know your just going to moan, So I wont say anymore.

Jay
toontomh
toontomh
11:19 Wed 28 Nov 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
And one of your team dropped out, but you didn't use a reserve, meaning one of us had to drop out. And I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have used one of the people that didn't play in the 1st round.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:17 Thu 29 Nov 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
right what i propose is if you and your would be opponent have a chat and if he agrees to play you then play if not fair enough.
toontomh
toontomh
15:50 Sun 2 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
Use_Spin has said he'll play He can't play until next weekend though, so as long as we get online at the same time we should have the games done on Sunday....Hopefully.
toontomh
toontomh
14:18 Mon 10 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
burnzybhoy said:
use_spin vs drunk_ladd - 2 points to pool

I'm guessing that will have changed to Snooker getting the points now, due to the fact that use_spin has been banned it would be unfair for Pool to get them...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:41 Mon 10 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
16:54 Sun 18 Nov 07 (Last game played in this event)
20:18 Mon 10 Dec 07 (your most recent post)

Tom, i dont think it matters who gets the points as this thread has been abandoned and the tournament deadline was 10 days ago.
Plus as drunk_ladd is yet to log in as well it is possible that use_spin tried to play the game before the deadline and before he got banned and couldnt play the game
Maybe next time this event happens it will go through to the end

Edited at 21:41 Mon 10/12/07 (GMT)
Pages: 11819
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Snooker vs. Pool

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Snooker Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.