9 ball talk

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:53 Mon 12 Nov 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
Hey all,

I was watching the majority of the 9 ball championsip and didn't get to see who won.

I know Gomez, Bustamante and Peach was playing well, But not sure who actually won.

The last time i saw it Gomez won 10-0 and Bustamante beat Alex Pagulyan 10-2.

If anyone knows who won i would be greatful for them to let me know, I have checked sky to see if there are any highlights but i carn't find any so i thought the logical thing to do would be to ask you lovey people
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:06 Mon 12 Nov 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
Daryl Peach won the final 17-15 against Gomez lad First british champion in history also.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:14 Mon 12 Nov 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
Nice, I know he is english but i actually wanted bustamante to win it lol, Who knocked out bustamante?.. Alothough i am glad that Daryl Peach won
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:42 Mon 12 Nov 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
my favourite is a guy called efren reyes does he still play?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:47 Mon 12 Nov 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
yeah, My favourite is Alex Pagulyan, But i just fancied someone knew to win it so i was cheering on Fransico Bustamante, Then Daryl each goes and wins it!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:56 Mon 12 Nov 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
i also like thorston hohmann and i cant wait for the mosconi cup!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:03 Thu 13 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
WWOOOO Mosconi Cup time - love this competition its USA Vs Europe and atm its 2-1 to USA!! Cmon Europe

Edit: Earls playing now anything coul happen

Edited at 23:05 Thu 13/12/07 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:50 Fri 14 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
well for all the USA teams silly antics at the end of the day, they must be gutted. 5-1 went to 5-5 today and they were lucky to win that, the fact they were jumping around like mad men when they won the final match underlines just how desperate they are getting. Stricklands an idiot and Morris aint much better.

Cmon Europe!!

P.S good to see earl gracious in defeat, going as far as to say Morris was at fault Drago won - as i said above Idiot

Edited at 23:53 Fri 14/12/07 (GMT)
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

9 ball talk

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.