are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

moderator issues

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:10 Tue 4 Apr 06 (BST)  [Link]  
ok now im now an professinal ranked player, i help all the players out if the have queries. how come i haven't been approached to be a moderator.ive done wat it says to become one
player87
player87
05:38 Wed 5 Apr 06 (BST)  [Link]  
most of the players on this site help one and other. and every1 who does cant become a mod coz then there will be hundreds of them.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:49 Wed 5 Apr 06 (BST)  [Link]  
some people just like too help out cos its in there good nature to do so if you want to become a moderator dont you need to apply?

Edited at 11:49 Wed 5/04/06 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:08 Sun 9 Apr 06 (BST)  [Link]  
No they aren't having any more moderators at the moment, if you read it on the "help center". But i think they will just approach you if they feel your suitable i think, Nick will proberly PM you if he thinks your suitable... i think it's the same as funkypool really!

"Therefore at this time we have suspended moderator recruitment. As an aside to this, please do not hastle the current moderators or admin as this will only be detrimental to your chances of becoming a moderator." thats is a peice taken from the "Help Center".

Edited at 15:13 Sun 9/04/06 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:27 Thu 13 Apr 06 (BST)  [Link]  
More or less what sam2006 said,

"We are completely changing the way we moderate funkysnooker.com. We are working on a detailed moderating guide which will help moderators act fairly and correctly for every circumstance. We have the basis of a very good funkysnooker.com team, and are looking to improve and add at some time in the future. However, at this time, we are working on the moderating guide first, and do not wish to rush any decisions on moderators.

Therefore at this time we have suspended moderator recruitment. As an aside to this, please do not hastle the current moderators or admin as this will only be detrimental to your chances of becoming a moderator"

http://www.funkysnooker.com/help.do
andy
andy
17:28 Thu 13 Apr 06 (BST)  [Link]  
hey mate, keep going you will be reconised i was on pool!

But threads like this won't get you anywhere, if you have anything to say about moderating or the current moderators please use the 'contact us' page and not the forum!

Edited at 22:29 Thu 13/04/06 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:19 Tue 18 Apr 06 (BST)  [Link]  
One way how not to become a Mod is by asking go about your work quietly without fuss n i am sure you will be recognised
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:29 Wed 26 Apr 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Makes friends with the mods and admins too. People say it's sucking up, but whatever... What does it matter at the end of the day?
krauser
krauser
08:29 Mon 1 May 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Whineing on the forums about why you haven't been approached to be a mod will not improve your chances of becoming one rbrt_mcfrind. It'll just move you down the list of potential moderators.
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

moderator issues

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.