are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

10 man spurs

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:24 Wed 19 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
i just wanted to give congrats to spurs as they went down to 10 men for no reason in the 22min and were fighting a 12 man Manchester c and still dug deep and beat man c for the 2nd time in quick succession

the ref should have been sacked for that performance, was the worst reffing i have ever seen and the linesman didn't help either team, but that ref had something against spurs

thats 3 wins out of 3

2 away 1 home and 2 clean sheets

BRING ON THE ARSENAL

Edited at 11:27 Wed 19/12/07 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:40 Wed 19 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
well....... zakora was harsh to get sent off but if he wouldn't of been sent off then 2 minutes later steed malbr.... would of been for the terrible tackle on corluka

spurs shut up shop when went 10- man down which is understandable and i thought use battled well in holding on and Robinson was good making some top draw saves by vassell and bianchi so all in all we possibly should of been better in breaking use down but we wasn't and were out bounce back now and stuff the VILLA
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:05 Wed 19 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
bowinkle said:
i just wanted to give congrats to spurs as they went down to 10 men for no reason in the 22min and were fighting a 12 man Manchester c and still dug deep and beat man c for the 2nd time in quick succession

the ref should have been sacked for that performance, was the worst reffing i have ever seen and the linesman didn't help either team, but that ref had something against spurs

thats 3 wins out of 3

BRING ON THE ARSENAL

Oh god another Spurs fan who think they are the dogs coz they won away from home with 10 men! i tell ya what spurs could win the champsions league now!

hahahahahahahahaha they are all the same!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:16 Thu 20 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
It was a good result for Spurs, and they were unjustified with that sending off for sure. Referees - is there any point of them? I know in a big game , the pressure is probably unbearable but when the cut comes to the chase, it's their job and they should get more decisions right.

Luckily, it didn't affect the outcome of the match, so well done to Tottenham.
luckypot
luckypot
Admin
11:27 Thu 20 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
drunk_mate said:
bowinkle said:

thats 3 wins out of 3

BRING ON THE ARSENAL

Oh god another Spurs fan who think they are the dogs coz they won away from home with 10 men! i tell ya what spurs could win the champsions league now!

hahahahahahahahaha they are all the same!

Bit stereo-typical drunk_mate?

Spurs put in a good performace, not quite arsenal standard yet, but well done!

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:22 Thu 20 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
Post removed by forum moderator
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:30 Thu 20 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
hmmmmm josh i would never praise my rivals never ever or i would get battered by my fellow family and fans lol

also spurs dint not put in a good performance they put in a horribly doggie performance in
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:36 Thu 20 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
also ste (lol) if zakora was not sent off then steed malbr. ........ should of been straight after anyway with that tackle on corluka

spurs were horrible that night 5 bookings and 1 red withing 25 minutes
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:57 Thu 20 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
if you have nothing constructive to say or a bit of friendly banter then please do not post
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:07 Thu 20 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
Post removed by forum moderator
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:07 Thu 20 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
payback next time

Edited at 19:29 Thu 20/12/07 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:30 Thu 20 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
What was up with my last post???
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:30 Thu 20 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
I think he doesntlike to hear the truth!
virtuoso107
virtuoso107
13:50 Thu 20 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
Its not about that, it is totally unacceptable to keep calling people Scum.

Capped

Edited at 19:52 Thu 20/12/07 (GMT)
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

10 man spurs

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.