new arcade leauge please join

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Snooker Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 134
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:58 Sun 20 Jan 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
Well 2choong not been on for ages and as everyone seems to know he is actually bowinkle doesnt seem to be much point in this league anymore so am dropping out.Gl everyone else-hopefully soon someone can make league and see it through
oliver2
oliver2
14:40 Mon 21 Jan 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
me to
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:46 Mon 21 Jan 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
me too what? lol
iamtheworst
iamtheworst
15:15 Mon 21 Jan 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
i think he was agreeing with you lindsell. the dropping out bit i think lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:00 Mon 21 Jan 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
lindsell said:
Well 2choong not been on for ages and as everyone seems to know he is actually bowinkle doesnt seem to be much point in this league anymore so am dropping out.Gl everyone else-hopefully soon someone can make league and see it through

lol im not 2choong and i haven't been on because Ive been working long hours so i cant say why my brother hasn't been on but looking he logged in today so i cant see what your on about, and i have allready had 1 league that was successful and another about to finish and a third thats just started so there is successful leagues and most of the time its down to the players playing the league not the organizer i dont think you realise the work that goes into these long term competitions so i ask for everyone to be patient and try to play your games as quick as possible
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:00 Tue 22 Jan 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
try creating your own league lindsell and see if you can finish it. it aint as easy as it looks
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:20 Tue 22 Jan 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
miketyson..i know it aint easy making a league-i was on when 2choong was and he left before i cud msg him. Loads of people have told me he is bowinkle-aint bothered who he is but wanted to play my game.And going by stats and what "2choong" has said to me there is no way he is bowinkles brother and never played game before, no-one learns by watching someone!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:07 Thu 24 Jan 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
lol who said he has never played before he has played funkysnooker/pool since 2005
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:22 Thu 24 Jan 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
i played bowinkles brother over on pool well over a year ago bud
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:31 Mon 28 Jan 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
Well guess this league over...ggs wp all
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:38 Tue 29 Jan 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
no the leauge will still continue but people keep leaving the site and making new accounts. if any more players leave and create new accounts then the leauge will stop. i havent got the time to change names.

Edited at 10:38 Tue 29/01/08 (GMT)
Pages: 134
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

new arcade leauge please join

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Snooker Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.