darts world championship

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:55 Wed 26 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
anyone watching it? come on roland scholton

Edited by forum moderator cuchulain, at 10:32 Thu 27/12/07 (GMT)
virtuoso107
virtuoso107
15:57 Wed 26 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
ok its not so bad

Edited at 23:24 Wed 26/12/07 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:14 Wed 26 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
thts a disgraceful comment
virtuoso107
virtuoso107
17:24 Wed 26 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
nah i like to play from time to time and the fans are the most pasionate ive seen.#

Its just Phil "The Power" Taylor puts me off watching it.

__2good__
__2good__
03:13 Thu 27 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
phil taylor is toooo good lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:12 Thu 27 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
Let's be honest here, How can Phil Taylor put you of watching darts?, Lol he IS the ronie O'sulivan of darts, But people to there own taste i guess.

Who do you think will win?, I hope it's Phile 'the power' Taylor, But will be hard, With Raymond Van Barneveld in form, And also Kevin Painter is playing some good darts. It won't be as easy for the power now so should be intresting.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:51 Thu 27 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
rocket_ronni said:
Let's be honest here, How can Phil Taylor put you of watching darts?, Lol he IS the ronie O'sulivan of darts, But people to there own taste i guess.

Who do you think will win?, I hope it's Phile 'the power' Taylor, But will be hard, With Raymond Van Barneveld in form, And also Kevin Painter is playing some good darts. It won't be as easy for the power now so should be intresting.

let me remind u barney is not playing well as he has changed his darts around (stupid idea)
however yes your right kevin painter is on greaqt form
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:05 Thu 27 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
yeah ive noticed hes got them weird black darts that almost go in at an up angle.

Taylor again lucky to be through, hes doing it the hard way, i dont like Phil Taylor because he wins to much, however i do think he has made the sport what it is, i want him to step down soon and i hope that wayne knocks him out in 2 days time. (Wayne is my favourite player and at times he is amazing and at others very ordnary) Also i like James Wade (definitely future world champ) Finally i think Alex Roy could get a semi final spot and he had a great win over hamilton earlier, I so hope Wayne wins though!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:09 Fri 28 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
barney out wht a result i like painter good on him he desrves sum good results
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:28 Fri 28 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
yeah wheres he been recently, i remember that great final he had with Taylor a few years back...

Also good result for Wade, looking forward to the Mardle Taylor match now... Cmon Wayne!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:28 Fri 28 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
yeah wheres he been recently, i remember that great final he had with Taylor a few years back...

Also good result for Wade, looking forward to the Mardle Taylor match now... Cmon Wayne!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:35 Sat 29 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
How drunk were you when you did that post Mike?

But that was a disgraceful performance by Taylor, he really should just step down now...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:48 Sat 29 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
Cmon Wayneeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woooooo i looooove wayne mardle

great match, great comeback, great drama, and great result. So all in all it was allright

Hes got to go on and beat shepherd in semis, then probs a final against Part which will be tough... Cmon wayne!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:54 Sat 29 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
ah well, I wont be watching anymore of this years darts, But i hope to see mardle and part in the final.

I just want to say one thing, Why should Taylor step down?, He has had a poor tournament but everyone has bad tournament's, Seriously he has about another 2-3 years atleast left in him, Then when he resigns the good old Raymond will dominate
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:21 Tue 1 Jan 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
well wd part put that cocky kirk shepard back where he belongs
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:04 Tue 1 Jan 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
yeah there was definitely something strange about him not sure if it was cockiness or nervousness, he played well against wayne but im glad Part won, great to see somebody other than Taylor or Barnie win something
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

darts world championship

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.