are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

A moderator joke

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Fun and Games.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:29 Fri 7 Mar 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
2good, Virtuoso107 and Luckypot all die and go to heaven at the same time. When they reach the pearly gates St. Peter congratulates them and gives them a tour. He points out that there are many ducks in heaven. He then tells them that they can't ever be kicked out of heaven but there is one rule they must follow, they must never step on a duck or they'll be punished. So a week goes bye and 2good steps on a duck, for punishment God finds a ugly smelly lady and ties him up to her forever. He gets to stay in heaven but will remained tied to her. Then later on Luckypot steps on a duck, God takes a horrible deformed woman and ties him to her forever.

A whole year goes by and Virtuoso107 never steps on a duck. Then God finds the most beautiful woman in all of heaven and ties her to Virtuoso107 forever. He couldn't be more happy. He asks her, What have I done to deserve such a treasure? To which she replied, "I don't know what you did, but I stepped on a duck".
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:02 Sat 8 Mar 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
meant to post on fun and games. sorry
iamtheworst
iamtheworst
03:42 Sat 8 Mar 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
lmaoo
virtuoso107
virtuoso107
04:37 Sat 8 Mar 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
Lmao! nice
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:10 Sat 8 Mar 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
lmao
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:50 Sun 9 Mar 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
lmao that is very funny so so so funny gd joke !!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:51 Sun 9 Mar 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
but i dont think he cares that she is tied for something bad he got her 4ever wooooooo nice
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

A moderator joke

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Fun and Games.
Back to Forum List.