how many users 4 a person

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:38 Mon 24 Apr 06 (BST)  [Link]  
y cant u av more than 1 user for a person(or rather for 1 e-mail addy)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:58 Mon 24 Apr 06 (BST)  [Link]  
You may find your answer in the help center link (below).

The whole reason for having one user account to one email address is to prevent users creating multiple accounts (as many as they like) which, in most terms, is classed as spam. Which sort of links up to the whole 'one username per person' policy as explained in the help center.
If this rule wasn't taken into action, then anyone could create as many accounts as they can and take advantage of anything they can (many would not be used anyway).

Note to users

Always check the help center if you want any queries answering. Your second options would be to use the contact us page or contact a moderator or admin online. Or if for a quick reply use the forum (for certain topics only as explained in help center).

http://www.funkysnooker.com/help.do

Edited at 19:59 Mon 24/04/06 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:52 Tue 25 Apr 06 (BST)  [Link]  
But i can't see how there can be a one user rule, the reasons for this is that people have brothers and sisters, mums and dads (maybe a bit over the top)! who play on different usernames on that IP address. And i don't think it would be fair if we all had to share the same username and password. Any views?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:57 Tue 25 Apr 06 (BST)  [Link]  
oops i didnt realise it was about the emails, i thought that was the rule to have 1 username on any email address!
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

how many users 4 a person

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.