Premium accounts
are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

Stylesheet (php)

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Computer, Internet and Console chat.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:02 Sat 23 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
I have a website coded in php for the running of leagues, for funkypool and funkysnooker. Its very basic design and was wondering if there was anyone here that was able to make a professionally good looking design for it. The URL is http://funky-events.co.cc

Let me know if anyone can help. would be much appreciated.

I could probably do it myself but i'm not that great with stylesheets.
iamtheworst
iamtheworst
16:00 Sun 24 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Isn't that coded in HTML and not PHP? Also, wouldn't it be easier to use CSS?

Edited at 21:35 Sun 24/08/08 (BST)
toontomh
toontomh
16:21 Sun 24 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Wow that does look good, one thing I would suggest though is changing the font colours for the tables, the numbers aren't too hard to read, but the names and headings for columns are quite difficult to read when over certain parts of the background
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:33 Sun 24 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
iamtheworst said:
Isn't that coded in HTML and not PHP? Also, wouldn't it be easier to use CSS?

Edited at 21:35 Sun 24/08/08 (BST)

no the site is fully coded in php and css is always coded the same (i think) there are a few ways to have css.. u can have a stylesheet file or u can include the css in the php code (which im doing)
toontomh said:
Wow that does look good, one thing I would suggest though is changing the font colours for the tables, the numbers aren't too hard to read, but the names and headings for columns are quite difficult to read when over certain parts of the background

Ive been trying different colours that go with the background but also easy enough to read but because of the background image having white and black on big parts. it puts the two most common colours out. and usually what doesnt go on black usually go's on white. Im not sure if you looked at it before i changed the greens or after. But its the best i can get it 4 now
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:57 Mon 25 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
cmon someone can do it for free on here surely
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:59 Mon 25 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Use dreamweaver
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:41 Mon 25 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
madmiketyson said:
cmon someone can do it for free on here surely

its ok.. i done it myself anyway. only basic though thats why i was asking if anyone can do a professional one.. but i like it the way it is :)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:26 Wed 27 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Why on the FS leagues, are the win %ages 1.000 and not 100?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:08 Wed 27 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
damee said:
Why on the FS leagues, are the win %ages 1.000 and not 100?

think its a mistake in the coding.. the decimal is in the worng place. thanks for pointing it out.. will look into it when i have a bit of spare time. It still works. if you win one and loose one it will show 0.500 instead of 50%. should be easy enough to fix
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Stylesheet (php)

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Computer, Internet and Console chat.
Back to Forum List.