Prizerebel :)

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Fun and Games.
Back to Forum List.

curtisorren
curtisorren
12:55 Sun 24 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php

i found this website the other day and you get loads stuff for xbox, ps3 etc like xbox live all the way upto an actual console.

I know it works aswell cos ive already had a month subscription to live sent to me :)

I aint gunna havr to pay for live again

EDIT: no referral links on the forum please

Edited by forum moderator nick, at 23:03 Sun 24/08/08 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:41 Sun 24 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
live is only a fiver a month anyway.. not really that expensive.
curtisorren
curtisorren
14:17 Sun 24 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
like i said....other stuff.....miscrosoft points, plug n play kits, headsets, chatpads, etc etc
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:25 Sun 24 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
is it all free?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:28 Sun 24 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
and it doesnt give your pc any bugs?

if it doesnt then im signing up
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:07 Sun 24 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
curtis
i,ve signed up for it and i have to get points and you got to complete these offers
do you acually get the offer
like theses one for a football jersey and if i complete it id get about 0.50 pts

would i acually recieve the football jersey
becuase i dont want to recieve the offers i just want the xbox360 stuff
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:48 Sun 24 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
seems a bit dodgy to me
explain more curtis
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:21 Sun 24 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
ste its a referral site.

if you sign up, curtis gets points and then he gets his free xbox live subscription after a certain amount of people do it.

I suppose there is a element of truth to it if you can be bothered to get people to join up on your referral ID and get enough of them. I know a lot of them are fakes. They will give you the first couple of things then stop. Some give you nowt at all. If curtis has a xbox subscription then i suppose thats a good sign. Wouldnt use it myself though
curtisorren
curtisorren
17:39 Sun 24 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
right....i wouldnt suggets actually putting full details in plus i would nt use a email that i use a lot as u will receive a lot of spam. Most of the offers are probably fakes but its not the offers you want its the xbox 360 stuff. yeah im refer but thats the aim of the game....ive filled in a few and then i refer people. Same as what every user that i refer should do :). Oh and there is testemonials on there showing you what peopel have claimed of them.. things such as games for most consoles and theres also a feature wherebye you can get a custom prize of amazon, ebya etc. The points system for the UK IS 2 POINTS TO A POUND.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:37 Mon 25 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
i could write ten testimonials for them. how would you know
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Prizerebel :)

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Fun and Games.
Back to Forum List.