Premium accounts
are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

This Is How To Play Carom!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Computer, Internet and Console chat.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:21 Sat 6 Sep 08 (BST)  [Link]  
This guy is amazing. Be hard to snooker him lmao.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HwRMiSEYUt4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HwRMiSEYUt4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:37 Sat 6 Sep 08 (BST)  [Link]  
amazing is an understatement, wowowowowowowow is more suitable, legend, that one with the glass's everywhere... gobsmacked... and the lego bricks?!? how lol. with them balls everywhere.... jeesh lol. around the hat lmao
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:48 Sat 6 Sep 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Thanks redrebellion and Mark, i didn't know there was cameras their that day. Oh well glad you like it.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:12 Sat 6 Sep 08 (BST)  [Link]  
are u korean ste?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:39 Sun 7 Sep 08 (BST)  [Link]  
i can do that using my mouth lmao
i wish lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:21 Sun 7 Sep 08 (BST)  [Link]  
that guy is sick. nuff said
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:53 Sun 7 Sep 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Quailty
luckypot
luckypot
Admin
11:41 Sun 7 Sep 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Wow, that's pretty impressive!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:44 Sun 7 Sep 08 (BST)  [Link]  
.. hmm.. learnt a few new shots to try out in the game... lol
virtuoso107
virtuoso107
14:12 Sun 7 Sep 08 (BST)  [Link]  
I taught him that.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:53 Sun 7 Sep 08 (BST)  [Link]  
on the serious note..
how does anyone get this good man ...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:35 Mon 8 Sep 08 (BST)  [Link]  
that is an amazing video, especially the one with the people placing balls everywhere.

but the carom aspect is a bit pointless since he always has both balls together at an angle, so most of the time it actually makes it easier than it would be to hit only one as if getting out of a snooker
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:43 Mon 8 Sep 08 (BST)  [Link]  
The guy is a professional carom player Semih Sayginer is his name. He is actually turkish not korean which i said before. if you notice Some of the shots are proper carom shots as they hit the 3 cushions before he hits the balls. Some of the shots in that video have more than the 3 balls which wouldnt happen in a carom game, and yes he has probaly placed the balls in the exact poition and knows exactly where to hit them. But its still very impressive. Search on youtube for his name and watch him in the professional games.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:03 Tue 9 Sep 08 (BST)  [Link]  
i did that, and while those shots are cool from an exibition standpoint, the clips of him in competitive games are even more awesome technically.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:53 Thu 18 Sep 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Good player.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:35 Sun 21 Sep 08 (BST)  [Link]  
not to bad i supoose
si123
si123
08:21 Mon 22 Sep 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Thats impressive I have seen people put that much screw on the ball beforelike around the hat, but omg how amazing on the champagne glass 1 and the random ball 1 next top impossible both of them shots just how 1 little bit to much screw would make it go off somewhere else amazing tbh

also guy i no most of you going practice that down your local pub now lol make sure all of you hit the ball not the table dont want a fine now
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:19 Tue 30 Sep 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

This Is How To Play Carom!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Computer, Internet and Console chat.
Back to Forum List.