are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

SAM NUFC- Fantatsic

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:10 Tue 4 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
I think Sam Nufc is a class player and he has won 2 tournys in 2 days.

What do you think of him?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:04 Tue 4 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Sam, this is really your second account isn't it!!! Just as I thought you couldn't get any lower!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:07 Tue 4 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Only joking :p! Nah I know Sam pretty well... he's a fairly decent opponent!!! I think he takes it a little harsh though with the whipping if he misses a shot! Ouch.... whatever floats your boat I say !!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:31 Tue 4 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Lol i was guna say the exact same thing al, clearly another of his accounts or dave123 is a serious brown noser, haha. well done neway mate!

Edited at 16:33 Tue 4/07/06 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:45 Tue 4 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
And also just to note, you haven't exactly covered your tracks here Sam!! Your sign up date is the 04/05/06... whilst the dave123 account is the 05/05/06 !! Too much of a coincidence there man, your busted lol !!! he he nice try though !
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:02 Tue 4 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
I think he's a bit pathetic tbh
He takes a break, doesnt pot, and constantly says
"wp, gg" untill you miss.
Very unsportsman like, and very pathetic.
And if it his him with two accounts, just backs up my pathetic claims some more.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:47 Tue 4 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
haha mav u got it right, when u pot 1 ball against him he says stuff like game over, gg, very sad, clearly he's tryin to put u off, altho it doesnt work it is annoyin
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:57 Tue 4 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
There are several players who try to put you off with chat,some even say gg after three of four balls have been potted at the start of a game.Just put them on ignore for the future.

The only time i use gg during a game is when the opponent refuses to concede when 50 points down and 18 on the table,just trying to nudge them along to the next game.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:27 Wed 5 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeh, thats the only time i'll do it aswell.
I just replied to him with the same, just added a "gl in the rest" on the end though.
Ignore sounds best for most people on here.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:43 Wed 5 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Okay I think this thread has gone faaar enough!!!! Sam_nufc isn't the devil!!!! And I doubt it's his second account, probably more like an inquisitive younger brother or something. You have probably just broken that little kids heart!!! I hope your proud of yourselves... (he he).... (Sam if this is your second account though then I've just made a complete t*t of myself and I'll come and hunt you down boy :p laterz!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:42 Wed 5 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
lol al
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:40 Wed 5 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
thanx dave123 i dont even no hu he is so i dont think these clamis are fair i would swear that i didnt start tis thread i no i didnt i dont really care wot u think because i no its not me sooooo
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:41 Wed 5 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
believe wot u like thats all i say as i no its not me and al i fort u were my pal
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:31 Wed 5 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
and by the way its 3 tornies in 3 days now hahahahahahahaha
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:42 Wed 5 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
will people stop saying to mey 2 accounts for god sake its not me no1 believe me ffs
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:29 Wed 5 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Can you put your 4 posts into one in the future? Instead of spamming to get your post count up sam?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:04 Wed 5 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
why would i want my post count up it dosent account to nothing so there no point they dont meen nothing so no i wont
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:12 Wed 5 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Ok, no need for any more replies here, it's starting to go negative.

Please note that Game Shouts is where you post impressive shots/breaks/wins by you or other players etc. Not a forum for accusing or nameing and shaming of the sort.

It doesn't matter who creates what thread.

capped
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

SAM NUFC- Fantatsic

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.