are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

final farewell to spursjay!!!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:28 Sat 15 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
i have just been playing spursjay an he said that after tonight he is retiring, when he told me this i was shocked! he is a legend, a great player and also a great person we had a laugh and a joke but to hear he is going is kinda sadening!..... So i thought he deserved a warm good-bye so everyone post your goodbyes and opinions on what your thought about him!.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:38 Sat 15 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
cheers m8 and thanks 2 everyone who i played thanks and good luck
tornado
tornado
17:47 Sat 15 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
retiring???

omfg how pathetic
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:51 Sat 15 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
why is that pathetic?... he has a reason why he has deleted man!
tornado
tornado
17:58 Sat 15 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
what reason???

and dont growl @ me

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:58 Sat 15 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
pathetic hardly tornado he was a legend of the game and was the overall leader on rank he was not just a great snooker player but a great person aswell this is a double shock to me as one of my best pals on here funky_al also retired i dont no why but they must have a reason so am sad to see ya go pal
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:08 Sat 15 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
spursjay = legend, i have played some good players during my time at funkysnooker but spursjay is in a totaly different league he was just like ronni O'sullivan himself out played his opponents, a good sportsman and just a great person all round.

to see him go is very sad not everyone talks to him as much as i did we known each other from pool aswell, over a year iv'e known him now and see him go is sad, i was the last player he played and what a good one it was he got a break of 60+ which was good to watch the the last time, He said he might return soon but as a different name probab;y
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:41 Sat 15 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
farewell spursjay. i will always remember our semi-final match one time. it was a good game. so long spursjay, you truly owned this site
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:00 Sun 16 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeh you was a great player and friend mate, total ledgend on this game, hope you do come back soon
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:08 Sun 16 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Hmmmm, yes he seemed to have a top notch record! Shame he went though.
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

final farewell to spursjay!!!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.