DUFF FOR THe TOON

Viewing forum thread.
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:20 Wed 26 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
so 5 million we have duff but what do u all think about this
to be honist am not so sure... about him because he is injury prone and hardly played last season
and he is a winger but to me i think we have perfect wingers allready in n'zogbia so why buy duff we still need 2 forwards so really i think were gonna play ameobi and duff up front untill owen returns...
so tell me what ya all think...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:03 Wed 26 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
i think he'll be a bit rusty for the first start of the campaign, but no doubt you have a classy player there and 5mils not such a bad price for a player of his calibre, like you say he is injury prone so who knows, re waiting for owen, thats gonna be a long wait, theo walcotts grandson may be playing before he returns
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:36 Wed 26 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
he plays up front for ireland so will be no probs 4 him. plus if he gets back to the way he was wit blackburn(and ireland) he'll be a steal. chelsea r wrecking players careers, wright-phillips, cudicini, crespo etc etc.
tornado
tornado
09:18 Thu 27 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
lol,

duff is a class signig for newcastle, you have had loads of problems on left wing, robert to name one lol,

duff will give you the extra bit of quality that you have been lacking in past 100 years lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:26 Thu 27 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
i think hes a very good signing for u! ciarangooner u make a good point, chelsea buy so many good class players wen they dont need them, half of them are sat on the bench all season, particularly young english players whos careers they are ruining, like johnson wright phillips and parker who was class but never got a chance at chelsea and had to move on again to newcastle, so at least one club is benefitting from this haha, abramovich has got more money than sense! im a united fan personally i just hope wer guna buy some bludy players b4 the start o the season, particularly some decent midfielders!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:00 Thu 27 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
gowd ihate man united fans they allways live 200 miles away from manchester all glory seekers in my eyes andmostly every1 elses
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:06 Thu 27 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
and i hate people that always say that just because we have a wide fan base! not that it matters where u live but i live bout 20 miles from manchester and try to go on as many games as i can a season. and jus because we r so successful we r always glory supporters apparently, u jus jealous cos newcastle win nothin!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:46 Thu 27 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
no mate am not most man u fans are from london to be honist ur the first person i've seen living near manchester hu suppoerts them but yeah u still dont live in manchester so . . .
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:11 Thu 27 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
im still struggling to see your point, ur sayin ur only allowed to support the team where u live and any1 who supports another team is a glory supporter, imbecile, i supported united all my life went to a game wen i was 3 thats where it started. ur an orite guy mate dont get me wrong but u do annoy me sometimes lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:23 Fri 28 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
am not tryin to say the only team u should support is your home team but really yeah it is fair enough if u actually go to the games but mate u must understad the sterotype manchester united fan such as web i go on holiday whenever i meet sum1 i ask them where there from and hu they support its allways london and man u then i ask them if they go to the games they say no i've proberly been to old trafford more times then most man u fans most people will agree, but ur the first man ufan ave seen close to manchester
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:41 Fri 28 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
i still dont agree with u dont, anddont think u can say most fan are from london and never go to games, but ill agree to disagree.

Edited at 11:42 Fri 28/07/06 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:28 Wed 2 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
duff is better then any left mid in the prem look liverpool got pennat crap man utd c ronaldo just cry to his mum arsenal got no good mid and chelsea got joe cole who is the only other good mid left
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

DUFF FOR THe TOON

Back to Top of this Page
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.