Premium accounts
are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

Resident Evil 5

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Computer, Internet and Console chat.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:44 Sat 14 Mar 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
anyone had the pleasure of playin this? just started this morning, fantastic game so far, quite dissapointed that leon ain't in it but 9.8/10 so far, the only problem i've got is the bleedin' camera angle, too close to chris, really irratating at times.
thoughts?
virtuoso107
virtuoso107
05:30 Sat 14 Mar 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
Resident Evil 3, best game of them all! Lost interest when the camera angles changed.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:29 Sat 14 Mar 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
Same Mike, the camera angle sucks!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:27 Sat 14 Mar 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
I think Capcom should just let the Resident Evil games die already. They're all the same and very predictable.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:38 Sat 14 Mar 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
i think the game would be slightly better if you could move while shooting, maybe its just me but i find it annoying standing still and shooting while that charge at you from all angles
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:27 Sat 14 Mar 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
It's a good game, played a few chapters and i'm impressed (got the game 2 days before release too )

Resident evil 3 was still the best IMO though. Nemesis scared the crap outta me
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:32 Sun 15 Mar 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
kwack450 said:
I think Capcom should just let the Resident Evil games die already. They're all the same and very predictable.

sorry mate don't agree with you there, although the films are absolutely pants, 4 & 5 give you a 7-10 hour gripping story which are all loosely based from certain earlier games ( i.e 4 follows on from 2), and resi 4 is certainly in my top top games of all time, and trust me when i say this, i've played ALOT of games. Not only that this is capcom's biggest selling franchise! 5 certainly doesn't disappoint, and it's one of them games that you want to complete, whereas the billions of shooters that come out every week get boring after 5 minutes of play. long live the resi
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:08 Sun 15 Mar 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
I love the Resisent Evil games. Part 1 is an absolute classic. I'll be buying part 5 within the coming weeks for sure.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:13 Sun 15 Mar 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
Actually, this games ties in with all the previous ones pretty well story-wise. Thats one of the good things about these Resi games, they have a decent story to it unlike other survival horrors.

Despite the fact that the combat is pretty crappy, i think it would be too easy if it were a run and shoot type. The enemies are hardly fast moving and at least you can put a bit of thinking towards combat rather than running in guns ablaze. Besides, this has always been the case so nothing has been lost. If you liked the other games, then i can't see why you would hate this as the combat is exactly the same!
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Resident Evil 5

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Computer, Internet and Console chat.
Back to Forum List.