Premium accounts
are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

Fifa 09 : Ultimate team

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Computer, Internet and Console chat.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:00 Thu 26 Mar 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
What is everyones views on this, i think it is really good and im going to buy the full version later on
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:31 Sat 28 Mar 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
lol i downloaded the trial and the team i have is rubbish lol, record is 2 losses and 1 win keeps putting me against 3 1/2 - 4 star teams i only have a 2 star lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:29 Sat 28 Mar 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
i have bought the full version, this game mode is very adictive, i now have a 4 star tem with players like tim howard, kolo toure, albert riera, inamoto, david bellian and vicinic upfront
toontomh
toontomh
12:25 Thu 2 Apr 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Just noticed this thread

I really like it, got a 4 star time with the likes of Flamini, Del Horno, Welbeck and Ibrahimovic. (Didn't buy anyone, all came in packs).

Had a few bugs to start with but it all seems sorted now
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:36 Sat 4 Apr 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Given

Gold right back from roma dont know his name
Toure
Cannavaro
Gold left back from villa real dont know his name

Riera
Scholes
Nasri
Hleb

Eto'o
Vicinic

Everton home kit
Sevilla away kit
Juventus badge
Gold stadium

Daniel De Rossi, Ambrossini and Tim Howard on the bench =]
toontomh
toontomh
05:32 Sat 4 Apr 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Got a class team there mate.

I lost a couple of my players (Including gold defender) because when I went on I forgot to check contracts so played my game, realising I'd forgotten about 20 minutes in and they were gone

Don't know my whole team to name it, but the players mentioned above are my most notable.

Badge: Milwall
Posted Image
I've had Juventus twice & Lyon come out of packs, but sold them 'cause I prefer the Milwall badge)
Home Kit: Walsall
Away Kit: Some black kit with white diagnol strip accross. Had the chance to get Boca Juniors but sold it.
Stadium: Crap.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:26 Sat 4 Apr 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Millwall badge is quality - I have had Arsenal,Chelsea,Barca,Roma and juventus kits but i kept the everton one for obvious reasons =]
toontomh
toontomh
15:52 Sun 5 Apr 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Decided to put Danny Welbeck on the market before, hoping for around 1000-1500 coins 'cause that's what I've seen him going for, was a 2 day auction.

2 hours later I get this offer:

Alex Fergusson
Jon Obi Mikel
Hilderbrande (German Goalkeeper, not sure about the spelling).

All rated far higher than Welbeck, so of course I snapped the offer up!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:10 Sun 5 Apr 09 (BST)  [Link]  
i will give u some players for 200 coins if you want tom....add me ii aM DaViD xx, i have loads of gold players i dont use or need u can ave em lol
toontomh
toontomh
16:25 Sun 5 Apr 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Erm well I'm trying to work up the hard way 'cause I think it'll get boring if I have a 5 star team that I wont change. Sounds stupid but it's how I want to play lol

Will add you when I'm next on though
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:28 Sun 5 Apr 09 (BST)  [Link]  
no worries ino what you meen lol, wish i would have done that lol
toontomh
toontomh
16:33 Sun 5 Apr 09 (BST)  [Link]  
I think when I do get up to a 5 star team after a while I'll sell a load of my players and start over
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:36 Sun 5 Apr 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Thats what i want to do tbh lol, its no fun when u dont admire other peoples teams when u see big stars when u have nobodys lol
toontomh
toontomh
16:42 Sun 5 Apr 09 (BST)  [Link]  
I wouldn't be as drastic as started over like I said, like maybe get down to 3.5*-4* or something like that.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:54 Sun 5 Apr 09 (BST)  [Link]  
yeah, i would deffo keep shay given as its hard to find a good keeper in the packs lol
toontomh
toontomh
12:07 Mon 6 Apr 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Swapped Ibrahimovic for Sergio Aguero, building my team based on Spanish & Argentinian players.
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Fifa 09 : Ultimate team

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Computer, Internet and Console chat.
Back to Forum List.