are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

professional fouling

Viewing forum thread.
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:30 Fri 4 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
is there anything that can be done about professional fouling,ie if you need a snooker of five or 6and they hit the yellow or green on purpose. or if its a really hard snooker they dont even attempt it. its cheating. wat everyone else think??
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:37 Fri 4 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
it cant be a professional foul as you have the option to make them play again
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:40 Fri 4 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
no. u snooker them and they dont attempt to get out of the snooker. or if u tell them to play again they do the same thing
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:45 Fri 4 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
then ur gaining points lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:49 Fri 4 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
omg ur missing the point completely. if u need a snooker of 5 or 6 and u snooker them. instead of tryin to get out of it and maybe hit the pink/black they just push out or hit a lower ball. in real snooker that would be game over.jeez
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:57 Fri 4 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
yet another pointless thread started by you
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:59 Fri 4 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
in wat way. wat other ones. if its pointless y bother writing then. nothing better to do??
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:12 Fri 4 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
anyone else???
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:22 Fri 4 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
i know what u mean i will do it myself if im unlikely to get out of a snooker i will push out somewhere where they have no pot rather than risk missin the ball n leavin them with a chance to clear up, they will most likely put me back in, but then i can play a safety n i have only lost 4 points rather than the frame if i left them the chance to clear up. in real snooker a deliberate foul conceeds the frame but on here it isnt a rule therefore its perfectly fine to do i think

Edited at 17:23 Fri 4/08/06 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:43 Fri 4 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
thank you. at least somebody has a brain about here. ur rite there is no rule bout it, but if ye ever get it down on ye its head fryin. aw well wat can ye do
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

professional fouling

Back to Top of this Page
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.