Premium accounts
are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

Fifa 10! What Features?

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Computer, Internet and Console chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
toontomh
toontomh
15:05 Tue 12 May 09 (BST)  [Link]  
On the weather effect Farren, I think that the ball does slip sometimes, but I would like to see other effects coming in as well along those lines like you said.

Another thing I would like would be able to take a quick throw in, I remember they had it one of the rugby games a little while back.

Basically say you get a throw in, instead of a complete stop to the game, you could run over to take it quickly so that you aren't then put in a position where there isn't much space for every throw in.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:18 Tue 12 May 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Quick throws would be good. So annoying after a corner it gets booted out of touch by half way line. But when you go to take the throw in all players are in position. When playing at home the ball boys give you the ball back quicker and make the away team wait longer.

Poor decisions by the linesman would be great. Being offside by a nosehair and he spots it. Maybe like 10% of close ones should be missed.

In be a pro mode, how you can shout for the ball. Cpu players should shout for it too.

It does have handball in 09. But very rare and very dubious. Needs improving.

More stats like. Team played the most. The player who has scored most goals for you.

In practise mode. Organise the set plays. Make certain players run into space. Then once created a working set play. Be able to save it so it can be used in game.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:22 Tue 12 May 09 (BST)  [Link]  
And add a womans football league. Even if it just the prem or just international.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:07 Wed 13 May 09 (BST)  [Link]  
I would like to see a league where your create your team and kits etc. etc. Like you can on PES

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:58 Wed 13 May 09 (BST)  [Link]  
ronaldo hitting free-kicks how he does and more game likeness to players..
and everything everyone has said,
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:58 Wed 13 May 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Volleys need improving as well, you just tap it and it goes like 5 yards over.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:23 Wed 13 May 09 (BST)  [Link]  
They do seem to tweak the game each year, I remember they started fifa (94 / 95 ?) and they had top scorer/golden boot, they do seem to vary each year addition wise, anyone remember the scratch & sniff disc ? supposed to have smelled like cut grass
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Fifa 10! What Features?

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Computer, Internet and Console chat.
Back to Forum List.