Comeback Kings

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:48 Thu 31 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Put down ur great comebacks here!
i came back today needing 4 snookers against gavinbrash to win by 2 points after he made a half century from the break i was very happy about this, he wasnt, to say the least lol!
riseagainst
riseagainst
13:52 Thu 31 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Nice thread. Once i was playing against my brother (whiteporsche) and i was 14 points behind with only the black left! I kept knocking it about and he fouled on the black, then i potted it, and then potted it again from the respot. Was terribly funny =)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:12 Thu 31 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
BOZ YOU SAID YOU WOULDNT PUT THIS, THIS POST RESULTS IN A 300 POINT DEDUCTION IN THE LEAGUE, WHICH RESULTS IN IMMINENT RELEGATION TO DIVISION TWO (instantly regrets as i realise i am in division two, looks like i will have to be promoted)
drunk_lad
drunk_lad
14:54 Thu 31 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
haha
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:45 Thu 31 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Hmm lol i had a near identical match against tombo1 in the semi of a tourney a few months back, (of which is now immortalised by all that was in the tourney) he almost retired after that. i've not seen him since. I feel for you gavin, must be the worst feeling when it looks like youv're killed off the game in one break only to see it slip away.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:46 Thu 31 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
to further riseagainst's post, it shows to never give up in inportant matches - always make the opponent win the match.
NO RETREAT, NO SURRENDER!
riseagainst
riseagainst
18:31 Thu 31 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
yeah pas, i agree. But in tournaments i usually just concede cos i dont want to get on people's nerves. But when its my brother i like to annoy him
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:54 Fri 1 Sep 06 (BST)  [Link]  
LMAO gav! it had to be said!
milsonio
milsonio
16:05 Fri 1 Sep 06 (BST)  [Link]  
boz lad went 52-0 up against me yesterday with 3 reds left in tricky positions (well one of em was i think!). I cleared reds and blacks, snookered him on the yellow,`which he missed and i cleared.

Normally wouldnt be fussed bout this but it was against the one and only BOZ! Plus he started this post... lol

Edited at 21:06 Fri 1/09/06 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:06 Fri 1 Sep 06 (BST)  [Link]  
haha well done mate
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:20 Thu 7 Sep 06 (BST)  [Link]  
very nice comeback, ive done similar, against worse opposition tho lol
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Comeback Kings