original why not?

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:13 Sun 3 Sep 06 (BST)  [Link]  
why does no one play original?
Sometimes there is nobody to play on there....
Come on people, try the hard version!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:20 Sun 3 Sep 06 (BST)  [Link]  
lordanger im more then willing to give you a game on original, i could use some one to help me out but if you see my win loss percentage you will see y i stick to arcade
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:00 Mon 4 Sep 06 (BST)  [Link]  
It's inherent of human nature that people play the easier option - because it's quick & easy. Those of us that still prefer original play it because we appreciate the skill that is required. Maybe we should start a league as well.
riseagainst
riseagainst
20:35 Mon 4 Sep 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Lol i'm amuch greater fan of original and yes, we should start our own league! There arent enough good original players around these days.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:56 Tue 5 Sep 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Excuse me !
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:05 Tue 5 Sep 06 (BST)  [Link]  
maybee becoause orignal takes like 15-20 mins to play one game me personally dont mind either i just love arcade
riseagainst
riseagainst
10:18 Tue 5 Sep 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Lol ok Rotherham, you are one of my chosen elite But i guarantee nobody could name 20 good original players. Whereas arcade you'd be able to name more than 20 odd players who on their day are capable of beating anyone.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:54 Tue 5 Sep 06 (BST)  [Link]  
i love original but my comp is so slow now i dont come on much its stil the best game in my view
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:21 Tue 5 Sep 06 (BST)  [Link]  
hehe scince this thread was made i have tried a few games on original and altho im not world class yet, im gettung the hang of it
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:47 Tue 5 Sep 06 (BST)  [Link]  
original leagie would be good - i only play arcade when there isnt a snooker game there -which is getting quite often
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:31 Tue 12 Sep 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Playing arcade seriously is too easy i played it 4 time's and whacked in a 104 break. .

Come on people try the origional snooker you will get better at it "eventually" lol.

Arcade is a good game i admit but im going to have to agree with pas that its a natural instinct to go for the easier option.
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

original why not?

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.