are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

R.I.P Besian Idrizaj

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.

virtuoso107
virtuoso107
05:43 Mon 17 May 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Swansea City are in mourning following the death of Austrian striker Besian Idrizaj, aged 22.

The club confirmed Idrizaj died at home in Austria.

A Swansea statement read: "We can confirm that the agent of young striker Besian Idrizaj has informed the club that the striker has sadly passed away.

"It is understood that the popular 22-year-old died in his sleep on Friday night while at home with his family in Austria."

Such a shame, although many of you wont know of him I'm sure Liverpool and Swansea fans will remember him, he actually died yesterday but only realised there was no thread today.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:03 Mon 17 May 10 (BST)  [Link]  
R.I.P.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:09 Mon 17 May 10 (BST)  [Link]  
R.I.P
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:58 Tue 18 May 10 (BST)  [Link]  
From results and reactions thread:

RIP Besian Idrizaj

Died aged 22, Swansea player, formerly a Liverpool academy member, thats 36 professional footballers who have died in the last 10 years, something which should be looked into.

It is thought he merely died in his sleep in his home in Austria, but the cause of death has not yet to be established.

Tragic really, only 22...

RIP
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:49 Thu 20 May 10 (BST)  [Link]  
R.I.P

And on that note
Sevilla won their first trophy since the death of Antonio Puerta died on the pitch 3 years ago..
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:07 Thu 3 Jun 10 (BST)  [Link]  
RIP

btw he was known to have some problems and he once collapsed on the pitch during a game
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

R.I.P Besian Idrizaj

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.