Premium accounts
are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

Hilarious Email

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Computer, Internet and Console chat.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:55 Sat 11 Sep 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Good Day, Pardon me for not having the pleasure of knowing your mindset before making you this offer as it is utterly confidential and genuine by virtue of its nature. I write to solicit your assistance in a funds transfer deal involving US$3.5M.This fund has been stashed out of the excess profit made last year by my branch office of the International Commercial Bank which I am the Manager. I have already submitted an approved end of the year report for the year 2009 to my head office here in Accra-Ghana and they will never know of this excess. I have since then, placed this amount on a Non-Investment Account without a beneficiary. Upon your response, I will configure your name on our database as holder of the Non-Investment Account. I will then guide you on how to apply to my head office for the Account Closure/ bank-to-bank remittance of the funds to your designated bank account. If you concur with this proposal, I intend for you to retain 30% of the funds while 70% shall be for me. Kindly forward your response to:jmensahicb.gh@accountant.com
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:32 Sat 11 Sep 10 (BST)  [Link]  
I'm liking the "@accountant.com" part. Very reassuring. Yeah I'd go right ahead and give him your bank details and just wait for your millions to arrive! .... lol!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:14 Sat 11 Sep 10 (BST)  [Link]  
I got that last week. I get loads of them sent into one of my work emails! They are great ways to make money! I'm still waiting to receive my money from that guy above there^^^^. Hope there was no issues with the details I gave him
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:18 Mon 13 Sep 10 (BST)  [Link]  
still waiting for mine
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:20 Sat 18 Sep 10 (BST)  [Link]  
pmsl yeah you should definately go for it treat yourself to a nice car and a mansion
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:01 Fri 29 Oct 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Posted Image

That's an Email that my dad got... no joke :L:L
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Hilarious Email

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Computer, Internet and Console chat.
Back to Forum List.