Pages: 12
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:01 Mon 20 Dec 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
lol np m8 thx
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:58 Sun 2 Jan 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
HAPPY NEW YEAR for 2011 QUIZZERS cue crush this will be the only time im using the caps lol hope everyone had a happy xmas erm quizzes will be going on in the quiz room again shortly when i get round it i'll post soon when they will be goin again gl all
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:53 Mon 3 Jan 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
hey Quizzers the quizzes are now back and running and ready to go so if you would plz come into the quiz night room from 7pm till 9pm to quailfy for the quiz final on Sunday plz join.

The quizzes nightly till Sunday are all pot-luck questions.

and on Sunday for the Quiz Final the questions are Specailist Subjects. Flims, Music, Sports etc etc.

Shadywilbury is current Quiz Champion he can enter the quiz at any time to defend his Championship but that's up to him if he does not turn up the quiz will carry on and a New Champ in the Quiz will take over. Sorry for the rather large post. Good Luck to all who take part. Cya in quiz night room for the quizzes. P.S I will ask in the Members Bar for people to join in the quiz before it starts. Also if anyone dosen't know the answer to a question plz could they PASS so the quiz can move along freely. Ty to all who is playing on a given night.
Winners of the quizzes daily will be here on the forum.
Edited at 20:40 Mon 03/01/11 (GMT)

Edited at 20:41 Mon 03/01/11 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:36 Tue 4 Jan 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Winner of Bank Holiday Monday's Quiz was GK with a score of 13 points wd m8ty Cya in Sunday's Quiz final m8ty

I'll be back on tommorow night with another qualifying quiz at 8pm cya later quizzers chow for now.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:00 Tue 4 Jan 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Tonight's qualifying quiz is at the eariler time of 7pm cya then quizzers GK is not allowed in tonight's quiz he has qualified for the quiz Final on Saturday and Sunday night
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:26 Fri 4 Mar 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
ahh, this wud be well cool to bring back
si123
si123
12:40 Fri 4 Mar 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
It doesnt work so it's pointless
si123
si123
12:40 Fri 4 Mar 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
online quiz's mean theres online google
g_k
g_k
15:22 Tue 8 Mar 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
You can tell if people are googling or not by the speed of reply

I have to say they were good fun and was sad when Gazza stopped them - he put an awful lot of effort into them for other people's enjoyment and should be applauded
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:07 Tue 8 Mar 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
they sound fun, never done it
Pages: 12
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Quizzes in the Quiz Night Room

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Fun and Games.
Back to Forum List.