Premium accounts
are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

Website Design

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Computer, Internet and Console chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:47 Fri 11 Mar 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Im blind!!!!!

Thats some amount of code!!!!!
si123
si123
16:30 Sat 12 Mar 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Thats nuthing mate, wait untill your writing it yourself

Thousands of lines of that and proberbly the most achiving thing you can do on the internet for yourself.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:59 Sun 13 Mar 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
There was me thinking I was great writing a couple of lines of code. That just blew my mind completely!

I have pretty much abandoned any idea of creating a website now
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:49 Sun 13 Mar 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
g_echo_l said:
There was me thinking I was great writing a couple of lines of code. That just blew my mind completely!

I have pretty much abandoned any idea of creating a website now

lol you should try looking at the source code for Joomla. That will really blow your mind

btw, Joomla is a very good way to create a website if you are struggling with coding (or just can't be bothered with it)
si123
si123
00:14 Mon 14 Mar 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
DECCCCCCCCCC!!!!! I might be drunk but listen

Take the time to learn it mate, when I first Started a albanian student helped me out (he was on my college course) alot he is my ages but he made a idea online and made about 300k so took his work very seriously

He sat down every day never went out gave up his gf to become the best he could be made a idea and stuck at it for days upon days and it has something to do with takeaways and he sells it for 10k a pop or something daft

But anyways unless you put the effort in you cant get the result you proberbly can't code as much as me or a few other on here but you have to learn mate, put the effort in and I promise the reward will be outstanding my first website was possibly the worst thingever but I loved it as I never created anything and I always kept the same template and just adapeted when I learnt more and it ended up looking absolutly amazing thats why I sold it for £900

Just stick to it mate download ebooks ask for help on here if a piece of code gives you a error speak up see if we can help if you need a shortcut i'm sure 1 of us has got 1 for you!

View source is there for your benifit so if you forget anything you can go to a different site and copy theirs but also people are here to help aswell mate
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:20 Mon 14 Mar 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Great advice Si. If you want to achieve something you need to work hard at it.

Another little tip that helped me - I was only taught very basic CSS at college and I knew I had to learn more to be able to make decent looking websites. So what I done (along with using tutorials) was download basic templates and study the code and change bits and pieces to see what each bit of code did. As you get to know the basics you can then start looking at more advanced templates.
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Website Design

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Computer, Internet and Console chat.
Back to Forum List.