Live streaming

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:37 Sun 11 Sep 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Nothing is good quality tho when it's free. I'd rather pay and get a decent picture
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:39 Sun 11 Sep 11 (BST)  [Link]  
i have no trouble watching off sopcast even looks tidy when i plug tower into my tv
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:42 Sun 11 Sep 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Do you get all the proper sky sports channels on there or is it just football, and does it show every single premier league game?

I just posted it for people like myself who pay for sky sports every month, cause all the proper channels are on there.

Also it doesn't work listening to the radio and watching it on a stream cause the stream is so far behind lol.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:51 Sun 11 Sep 11 (BST)  [Link]  
not if you stream radio aswell
on sopcast you can pretty much get anything mate you can even stream from skymovies and box office
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:57 Sun 11 Sep 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Ah lol, never tried streaming the radio!

I'll try that out anyway cheers m8. It's just i've tried loads of different streams before and the picture has been terrible and kept going off.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:24 Sun 11 Sep 11 (BST)  [Link]  
ye you have to click about first some streams are poo but you can usually every time find a hd stream (thats why i said dutch and japanese) nevcer a bad upload from those but ive been watching alot of the football off a channel called angus lately and its very clear no lagg and english
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:00 Sat 17 Sep 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Dont suppose anyone knows a good one that streams championship games? :))
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:33 Sun 18 Sep 11 (BST)  [Link]  
you tried justintv
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:52 Sun 18 Sep 11 (BST)  [Link]  
justintv is terrible, or was when i went on there a while ago anyway
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:53 Mon 19 Sep 11 (BST)  [Link]  
it is bad lol most premiership games get taken down quick but championship games stay on longer
si123
si123
21:04 Mon 19 Sep 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Ok here's the best one I have ever used shows pretty much everthing

You may have to download a software V something can't think of it's name but takes seconds

http://www.epl433.com/

Yesterday I watched, Liverpool/Stoke/Man City/Man United

All on there no buffering no problems

Enjoy
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:54 Tue 20 Sep 11 (BST)  [Link]  
si123 said:
Ok here's the best one I have ever used shows pretty much everthing

You may have to download a software V something can't think of it's name but takes seconds

http://www.epl433.com/

Yesterday I watched, Liverpool/Stoke/Man City/Man United

All on there no buffering no problems

Enjoy

Could of said that yesterday before Sunderland - Stoke game Was only like 3 links on http://www.footballstreaming.info/ for the game and they were all awful haha, missed the 2nd goal and the free kick goal
si123
si123
03:10 Tue 20 Sep 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Free kick was a scorcher

But it kept getting taken offline, but the admin team are extremly hands on, on match days so within minutes there would be a replacment stream where you literally refresh the page and it's back

But I would recommend it, also you got the live chat where you can give some mancs aload of abuse
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:17 Tue 20 Sep 11 (BST)  [Link]  
I know I saw the goals on MOTD2, and yes that sounds fantastic Can't go wrong with a bit of abuse
si123
si123
03:20 Tue 20 Sep 11 (BST)  [Link]  
And even better for you, you do get everybody on match day on there no doubt a toon fan will be around the corner

It's a right laugh, Man Utd Fans and City fans Liverpool n Everton Sunderlands and Castle haha

And was funny yesterday some dodgy Stokie telling everybody how we got a better starting 11 than Liverpool and how we will finish 4th i'm a dreamer but that's just insane haha
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Live streaming

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.